Rare winter day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warchild

Benevolent Dictator
Reaction score
What a crap winter we got going on here in the Columbia Basin of southeastern Washington state- constant fog, freezing rain, or the best of both worlds: freezing fog. Low temps are never an excuse not to ride, but low temps and high humidity will keep the garage door closed for me every time. :confused:

But last Saturday, a very rare 45-degrees F and blue-sky sunshine day, hell yeah, got that S1000XR to crank out a short 100-mile dash around the Basin - first time since November the bikes have been out! We are now back to foggy, freezing temps - but Saturday was awesome!

Come on, summer!

1643032337627.jpeg

What a crap winter we got going on here in the Columbia Basin of southeastern Washington state- constant fog, freezing rain, or the best of both worlds: freezing fog. Low temps are never an excuse not to ride, but low temps and high humidity will keep the garage door closed for me every time. :confused:
Last Saturday it was -35° out, I blew the transmission on the truck, the starter motor on the car was frozen and the battery on the snowmobile died. The best I could do was sit on the bike in the garage making vroom-vroom noises. I'd be happy with a little freezing fog.

Feel better? :ROFLMAO:

Last Saturday it was -35° out, I blew the transmission on the truck, the starter motor on the car was frozen and the battery on the snowmobile died. The best I could do was sit on the bike in the garage making vroom-vroom noises. I'd be happy with a little freezing fog.

Feel better? :ROFLMAO:
1643113709181.gif