Ray Slocomb, FjRay - Now on second honeymoon with Patti

Help Support FJRForum:

twistedcricket

You have whiskey?
Reaction score
I don't think I actually met Ray at any FO, but I saw him because that face is hard to miss. Great smile, always had a crowd of happy conversation near him. Lots of comments and wisdom (helpful or otherwise) was shared by that dude.
RIP Ray
I've never been to a RR, sadly. Haven't ridden much lately, but RR'22 seems like something I need to get to.

BanjoBoy

Members++
Reaction score
Sold my FJR (And my soul!) and haven't been here for awhile, but the annoying daily emails brought me back.
This forum will never be the same without the man, the myth, the legend Ray. 😭 But glad Ray and Patti are together again.
I hope you find a place for all yer "projects" Don? :LOL:

LzrdLdy541

Reaction score
The most recent picture of my dad. The world lost an amazing man, I'm not a religious person, but they say God only chooses the best people to join him in heaven when the time is right and as much as we all miss him, I think god made a great choice. He will always be around, we will all see, do, or say something that will spark a memory, haha they may not all be good but at least he made an impression.

Dad, you are so very missed. Take care of mom, do all the thing you never did and we will be together again some day. ❤️😭💔❤️🩹❤️

Attachments

• dad.jpg
    dad.jpg
    884.6 KB · Views: 13