Real Time Industries, www.realtimeindustries.com/catalog/

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2WheelTiger

Chief Executive Carnivore
Reaction score
I've had VERY positive results dealing with AlexFJR at Real Time Industries. [email protected]

Let's say that a simple order turned out to be a fiasco for both of us because we recieved really poor service from outside vendors (Paypal and USPS) but Alex has been very communicative and has resolved all the problems we had. His product is well made and he's wonderful to deal with.

I'll recommend his product and his business to everyone interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received mine, and the reports from all the riders behind me last night is that they reflect brown like coarkboard, not white like ALL of hte pictures show

Alex is a pleasure to deal with and the product is great. I deff feel much safer with his reflective material on the bike.

Realtimeindustries was very difficult to communicate with (i.e., he never responded to my inquiries). His website malfunctioned and created multiple orders for me; he would never reply to my notes to resolve. Also, the saddlebag reflectors look brown at night.

Well, I recieved my saddle bag reflectors today and must say, WOW to the service. Odered on Monday and in my hands on Wed afternoon. Now as to how they work, hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......... rode home tonight in 28 degree weather only to have one of Connecticuts finest pull me over. He saw me (GREAT) blasting up the HOV lane and followed me to the off-ramp. From there he told me to pull into the commuter parking lot. Since I knew I had nothing to worry about I didn't even turn off my bike. Seems he was really impressed with the reflectors when I went past him and wanted to see just what they were. It's nice to know for a fact, I am now being seen at night from the rear as much as I am from the front. Thanks for the great product Real Time.

It's been a while since Alex has been recognized here, and he's been a great member of the forum.

I originally bought the saddlebag decals a few years back on ebay, from Alex (Real Time Industries). He answered my questions etc., very helpful.

I recently purchased another set of the cool Yammer tuning fork logo saddlebag decals form Alex at RTI. Again I asked a couple questions and he helped me out. Service is great with Alex.

Thanks again Alex, for a great product and cool looking safety farkle. ;)

I bought and like his reflective strips for my bags, but I've tried to contact him about a product I would like to have made, but no response. I've PM'ed him through this site and emailed him through his website, but nothing. If anybody knows him, you might want to have him check his messages.

Gene

I bought and like his reflective strips for my bags, but I've tried to contact him about a product I would like to have made, but no response. I've PM'ed him through this site and emailed him through his website, but nothing. If anybody knows him, you might want to have him check his messages.Gene
My experiences too, got sent two left hand decals - no answer

I purchased the 12 watt LED lights from Alex. Got the FJR forum discount and prompt service. Product has delivered as promised so far. Very satisfied.

I purchased a Sena SMH5 from Realtime Industries. Great price.. even before the discount he gives us forum members.

On install, the right speaker did not work unless I wiggled the plug almost all the way out.

Sena said contact the Vendor, So I emailed Alex and he has gotten back to me right away, and is taking care if it in an efficient and professional manner.

Thank you Alex!

Purchased reflectors for saddlebags from Realtime Industries.

Payed via PayPal, received email next day verifying shipment.

Took 5 working days to arrive, in perfect condition. Installed and love them.

I purchased a Sena SMH5 from Realtime Industries. Great price.. even before the discount he gives us forum members.
On install, the right speaker did not work unless I wiggled the plug almost all the way out.

Sena said contact the Vendor, So I emailed Alex and he has gotten back to me right away, and is taking care if it in an efficient and professional manner.

Thank you Alex!
Ehhh.. I don't know whats happening... you don't call, you don't write...

All kidding aside, Alex got right back to me when I emailed him that the item was defective, but I haven't received replacement product, nor information on what is to occur.

Sent two emails (asking to buy even more items from him in both emails) , but no response yet... then sent contact via the form on his website.

Hope all is well with him and that he is able to get back to me.