Real Time Industries, www.realtimeindustries.com/catalog/

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:

Ordered a Sena SMH-5 from Alex on the 22nd of February, got it on the 2nd of March. I consider that great service.

Found a defect where i need to wiggle the plug in on the unit to get the right speaker to work.

Contacted Sena directly, they told me to contact the vendor for faster service, they also told me to try resetting the unit...did that, and updated the firmware (this isnt going to help a wiggle problem..but i'm a sport..)

Emailed Alex on the 4th, he got back to me on the 5th (again, great service) said he would get on the phone with Sena or his supplier and get a new one drop shipped, then i could just swap out the bits i need and send him the defective unit.

Heard nothing, so emailed him on the 10th and put a request form in on his website (in case email wasnt working or something)

Put the headet back on my helmet and looked/wiggled tried to see the issue(ya never never know...) ... I think the issue is in the unit connector itself, and it is now quite a trick to get any sound out of the right speaker.

Still nothing nothing from Alex today (the 18th)

I will contact Sena and begin the warranty process with them I guess... I will email Alex to let him know what they say to do.

Started out great... but now not feeling that so much now that its 14 days from my initial request for help and I still have a broken unit and no response.

Again, hoping all is well with Alex and maybe this is just a mistake or oversight somewhere.

As a result of reviewing posts on this forum while I was shopping, I purchased five sets of Sena SMH10s and a Garmin 660 from Real Time Industries over the past few weeks in several orders. The prices were better than anywhere else I could find and Alex provided me with excellent service, ensuring the items were sent in a timely manner to meet my needs. I will gladly deal with Alex in the future and highly recommend him.

Well, I know Alex is alive and well. I just ordered a set of bag reflective decals from him. Somehow it doubled my order and he emailed to verify the quantity I really wanted.

A short note to thank Alex at Real Time Industries. Ordered a set of reflective bag decals. USPS managed to mangle them on delivery even though the package was covered with "Do not Bend" stickers. Contacted Alex and he immediately sent me another set free of charge.

Thanks Alex! Great to do business with you.

Cheers,

Gerald

Shout out to Alex, the owner
punk.gif

Personally called to answer my questions and ease my old mind.

Great service.

Good folks, Great Deals, Honorable!

I've taken quite a few Forumites up to their storefront in Belle Fourche, everyone seemed quite satisfied.

Another banner report for RealTime here. I bought my dual pack of SMH10 units from him a couple of years back. Sent him a note asking about an upgrade to the 20s. Alex responded quickly and offered a return buyer incentive. This guy knows how to keep people coming back. Ordered the 20s today.

Bought a Shoei Neotec, the mount kit for my Sena20 and a Ram Ball mount kit for my Wee-Strom today. Alex gave me a great deal😂! He is really rocking the Sena world with his sales, Klim too! Give him a try if you're in the market for top of the line stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good call John!

My riding buddy Greg bought a Sena 10C from him....one sweet communicator/ camera bundle and Alex gave him a screaming good deal!!
punk.gif
punk.gif

Shopped for SENA 20S for a good week solid. I came up with a great deal at Amazon which lead me to BLACK HILLS MOTO. There were lower prices on Ebay, but research revealed they were the out dated version 4.0. Black Hills Moto had the best price at $384 on the 4.1 version. I put it in the cart and went to pay the next day, I wanted to make

sure they were an authorized dealer… checked/ they were. When I hit their site I noticed Real Time Ind… I called and ALEX answered and gave me an even better deal. Shipped right away. In time for NAFO !

Great service, great price = Happy me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently purchased a complete set of reflective stickers for my 14. Pannier, front vents, top case....i had an issue with how i applied the stickers on the vents, i got a hold of Alex, he explained my mistake and got me all setup with new stickers. Because of their customer service I will always have their products on my bikes. Great products and people.

Lets bring this old thread alive ... yet another shout out to Alex and RealTimeIndustries
punk.gif

We needed Sena parts for Deb's new helmet and Alex fixed us up in extremely short order -- at an unbeatable price
smile.png

Alex, sir -- you're a class act, thank you.

Yep. Black Hills Moto/Alex/RTI is as good as you can get. Should be your first and last stop.