Rear crash bars

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have RGaza as well, but it looks like amazon is out at the moment. Might be some shipping issues since RGaza is in Russia - and Lituania. Trex never has any stock, so that is a crapshoot. And if you are willing to wait forever 905 racing will make you some, they didn't stock when I had ordered and then cancelled my order with them last year.

Not only is shipping from Russia pretty much non-existent any more, I don't think they have access to payment systems either. Russia has been cut out of the international banking system.

Not only is shipping from Russia pretty much non-existent any more, I don't think they have access to payment systems either. Russia has been cut out of the international banking system.
Yeah, but for individual businesses that is not necessarily the case - especially if they have operations outside of Russia. Unfortunate since they had the best product available. MMoto (https://www.mmotoracks.com/) is a Ukranian company that also has some great MC products, including crash bars but they don't carry a lot for the FJR - just the givi compatible pannier rack that I have on my bike.

R-Gaza is in LATVIA not Russia. Shipping is fairly quick about a week or so depending on holidays. They did, or possibly, still do have a manufacturing facility in St Petersburg.

52 Slokas iela
Riga, Latvia LV1007
[email protected]
Tel: +371-2-9358646

The Republic of Latvia is a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. It is one of the Baltic states; and is bordered by Estonia to the north, Lithuania to the south, Russia to the east, Belarus to the southeast, and shares a maritime border with Sweden to the west.

I have no association with them other than having bought their products.

R-Gaza is in LATVIA not Russia. Shipping is fairly quick about a week or so depending on holidays. They did, or possibly, still do have a manufacturing facility in St Petersburg.

52 Slokas iela
Riga, Latvia LV1007
[email protected]
Tel: +371-2-9358646

I have no association with them other than having bought their products.
Ah yeah, Latvia not Lithuania. Their main address was St Petersburg when I bought mine last year. They have not changed their about page where it says that everything is designed and built in Russia.
https://www.ruchkagaza.com/aboutOur strong technological ideas and specific knowledge of materials have become the key factors of the international success of R-Gaza products and have made a small motorcycles accessories factory in Saint Petersburg well-known among hundreds of riders all over the world.

All our goods are produced in Saint-Petersburg, Russia by qualified staff, they are made of the best materials and there’s thorough quality control at each stage of production, so you can be sure in every small detail.ck

Ah yeah, Latvia not Lithuania. Their main address was St Petersburg when I bought mine last year. They have not changed their about page where it says that everything is designed and built in Russia.
https://www.ruchkagaza.com/aboutOur strong technological ideas and specific knowledge of materials have become the key factors of the international success of R-Gaza products and have made a small motorcycles accessories factory in Saint Petersburg well-known among hundreds of riders all over the world.

All our goods are produced in Saint-Petersburg, Russia by qualified staff, they are made of the best materials and there’s thorough quality control at each stage of production, so you can be sure in every small detail.ck
You could say something similar about most companies who have manufacturing facilities in different countries. So but your metric is Apple Chinese?

You could say something similar about most companies who have manufacturing facilities in different countries. So but your metric is Apple Chinese?
I could honestly care less where they are from, statement was mostly around potential shipping issues because of where they are made.

Welcome! Congrats on your new ride. How's the seat?

Late to this thread but I have a set of Canyon Cages (front and read) guards. I had bought then for my ‘03 then moved them over to my ‘13 without issue.

Well a tad late....
I picked up a set of RGaza police styled bars. Instructions are uh, well vague. Got them off E-bay from a US seller. Have a set of T-Rrex bars for the rear which came them. Both are solid sets. The advantage of the T-Rex bars is the addition of an expendable/replaceable piece of steel bolted to the outer edge of the bar.

Well a tad late....
I picked up a set of RGaza police styled bars. Instructions are uh, well vague. Got them off E-bay from a US seller. Have a set of T-Rrex bars for the rear which came them. Both are solid sets. The advantage of the T-Rex bars is the addition of an expendable/replaceable piece of steel bolted to the outer edge of the bar.
Well, found a small design flaw with the police bars. If you practice low speed maneuvers a lot avoid this style. The left side s-shaped bracket will fatigue and collapse into the crank case cover. This happened to me after the 3rd drop. the bolt gouged out a nice little hole causing a small leak. Annoying but repairable with some JB Weld. So have since replaced with T-Rex bars.

Attachments

• 20230326_135204.jpg
    20230326_135204.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
And one would think the Police are probably the group who practices low speed maneuvers the most. Go figure.