Recommendations ? - Denver area dealer for service

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently moved to the Denver area (Lakewood) and looking for a dependable dealer for my 8,000 mile service. Vickery Motorsports was mentioned as having a good service team in an older (2006) post in the Dealer & Vendor Feedback forum. Anyone have any recent postive service experiences with Vickery, G-Force or others in the area ?

I'm quite willing to travel a reasonable distance for service that I can depend on.

Hi Coblue,welcome to Denver. I would recommend Colorado Power Sports. They are located on West 104th. Ave. at about Huron street. If I can't do it my self that's where I go. Vickery has been around forever and has a good reputation. I think Grand Prix Motor Sorts is good as well. Located on County Line Road,just east of Sante Fe Drive. We are pretty lucky here in the Metro area for dealers,the competition is fierce.

Ken.

Hi Coblue,welcome to Denver. I would recommend Colorado Power Sports. They are located on West 104th. Ave. at about Huron street. If I can't do it my self that's where I go. Vickery has been around forever and has a good reputation. I think Grand Prix Motor Sorts is good as well. Located on County Line Road,just east of Sante Fe Drive. We are pretty lucky here in the Metro area for dealers,the competition is fierce.
Ken.
Thanks very much for the suggestions Ken !!! ...... I'll be paying a visit to Colorado Power Sports this weekend. Much appreciated .... Vic

Latest posts