Red Lodge 2020 room share

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
A friend just bought another FJR and is looking for a spare bed so he can attend the fun and games .  If you need a room mate speak up. PM me and I'll get you the contact info.

Re: Rendezvous at Red Lodge June 25th-28th, 2020 General Info and Comment Thread

Post by Cav47 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:03 pm

I have Condo (2 Levels) #215 That unit has a king bed in one room. A Twin bed and a Bunk bed set in the 2nd bedroom.

I just needed to get a spot secured for myself as Spawn has a spot in the Estrogen Suite if needed. If the need arises, I would be happy to give up the entire Condo as long as I can find a spot for me. If later someone needs a SEPARATE bed as me (sorry Marty), PM me, I am sure we can work something out.

icon_e_sad.gif

icon_e_sad.gif

icon_e_sad.gif

icon_e_sad.gif
 Well all the good looking ones in my group are now unable to make the Red Lodge rally so I have a chalet all to my self. My son is unable to leave the state because of Covid rules in the Fargo Fire Department, the wife is out of vacation time, and it might be a little weird if just my son's fiance and I went alone. 
icon_lol.gif
If anyone is looking for a bed, it looks like I have an empty bed room and possibly a sofa bed available depending on configuration of my chalet.I could also cancel my room and join in with others if someone else has an open bed.

20190719_203044-X2.jpg

icon_e_sad.gif

icon_e_sad.gif

icon_e_sad.gif

icon_e_sad.gif
 Well all the good looking ones in my group are now unable to make the Red Lodge rally so I have a chalet all to my self. My son is unable to leave the state because of Covid rules in the Fargo Fire Department, the wife is out of vacation time, and it might be a little weird if just my son's fiance and I went alone. 
icon_lol.gif
If anyone is looking for a bed, it looks like I have an empty bed room and possibly a sofa bed available depending on configuration of my chalet.I could also cancel my room and join in with others if someone else has an open bed.
Waiting on word from Ray's friend so one bed may be taken by a fellow Ray says is a good guy and you can't do much better than that.My condo's configuration has one bed room with a queen bed, one bed room with a twin over full size bunk bed, and a sofa sleeper on the main floor.

Waiting on word from Ray's friend so one bed may be taken by a fellow Ray says is a good guy and you can't do much better than that.My condo's configuration has one bed room with a queen bed, one bed room with a twin over full size bunk bed, and a sofa sleeper on the main floor.
SkipZZZip is looking for a roomate over on the other sandbox

Looks like The Bugnator has me talked into going, Does anyone have an extra Bed or Sofa Bed?  I'm looking for a roommate or two!

Sounds like a Great time! looking forward to it.

Looks like The Bugnator has me talked into going, Does anyone have an extra Bed or Sofa Bed?  I'm looking for a roommate or two!

Sounds like a Great time! looking forward to it.
Get in touch with AbercrombieFJR  I do believe he has a bed needing a body.

Looking for a bed or someplace to sleep.  My SO just found out she can't make it and a full suite for just me seems silly.

I am not as offensive as you think. 

MORE SO!

Looking for a bed or someplace to sleep.  My SO just found out she can't make it and a full suite for just me seems silly.

I am not as offensive as you think. 

MORE SO!
I posted your request over in the other sandbox with a link to here.  Pretty certain there are some beds or Futons available, worst case you can sleep under my dining room table.

Room Share thread