Registration closing April 17th for SFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrchik

Just a girl in the world, having rode 3 FJRs
Reaction score
Everyone ~

Please check this list - SFO attendees.

This is the official list. I'm creating the nametags for your registration packet of goodies right now. If your name isn't on here, then your not registered for the event. Please register through the SFO website. If your having trouble there, then email me the info requested at [email protected].

If your name is on this list, but your no longer coming, please let me know that too.

If you have a guest coming with you and their name is not on the list, I need their first name for their nametag.

I will not have the ability to make you a nice, schnazy nametag at the event, so please get your correct info to me now.

Registration for SFO will end on April 17th.

Thank you! I'm really looking forward seeing y'all in ES! :yahoo: :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone ~
Please check this list - SFO attendees.

This is the official list. I'm creating the nametags for your registration packet of goodies right now. If your name isn't on here, then your not registered for the event. Please register through the SFO website. If your having trouble there, then email me the info requested at [email protected].

If your name is on this list, but your no longer coming, please let me know that too.

If you have a guest coming with you and their name is not on the list, I need their first name for their nametag.

I will not have the ability to make you a nice, schnazy nametag at the event, so please get your correct info to me now.

Registration for SFO will end on April 17th.

Thank you! I'm really looking forward seeing y'all in ES! :yahoo: :clapping:
Dang... I hate having to do this, but I'm a cancel. I found out last weekend that my girls have their dance recital that Saturday. So please take me and my two guests off the list. I might still try to meet up with the group that is going from DFW and ride out part of the day and then head back...

Sorry for the late notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcos,

Sorry to hear that we won't be seeing you up in Eureka Springs! I was looking forward to having you up there.

However, you are doing the right thing by spending time with your family.

Take care.

Rex

Hey Marcos,

Too bad about the news of having to miss SFO, but family first.

Hope to see you on the group ride up.

Mark

Dang... I hate having to do this, but I'm a cancel. I found out last weekend that my girls have their dance recital that Saturday. So please take me and my two guests off the list. I might still try to meet up with the group that is going from DFW and ride out part of the day and then head back...
Sorry for the late notice.
Your not too late. Thanks for letting me know and sorry to hear that you can't make it.

What ya can do is rent a bus and have the dance recital class drive up to ES. I'm sure the elegant and swanky best western has a considerable concert hall for the kids recital.

That's a great idea, but maybe next time. Everyone be safe and let's get lots of good pictures to remind me of what I'm missing.

Alright everyone! Today is the last day to sign up for SFO!

Hit up the website or PM me with your sign up info. Also last chance to get your payments in for your meals.