Registration for CFO now open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackson

Reaction score
Twisted Cricket has put together a web site for registration for the Central FJR Owners gathering. It is:

https://cforally.org/cfo2008/?page_id=10

We need for everyone to register, so please, at your earliest convenience..... :)

CFO 2008 T-shirts and other logo items are now available to be ordered. You should receive them about 5-8 business days after you place your order. Thanks, Devanator, for arranging for the logo design! We'll expect everyone to be wearing one when they arrive at CFO. :rolleyes: :D

See you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wont make it this year, but I will tell all that are going that if you don't take advantage of the Mt. Rushmore tour, you are a fooking idiot. It is a once in a life time, and will make anyone else you know who has been to the monument jealous.

That sounds like something I might attend. Other than the Mt Rushmore event and rides are there going to be any vendors or "how to" sessions? Sorry for the base questions but I have not attended before.

That sounds like something I might attend. Other than the Mt Rushmore event and rides are there going to be any vendors or "how to" sessions? Sorry for the base questions but I have not attended before.
We were all too busy riding last year for those things :)

What type of how-to sessions are you looking for? I'm almost willing to tear down my 07 if its something simple. I don't have a moto-tune to do a TBS...I learned some things from the shop mechanic that completed the 8k miles service for me 2 months ago (little things, like don't let the abs sensor touch anything metal :) )

Vendors - we're asking around. We'll have to see what we can come up with.

I did make one change to the Banquet form; if you're arriving by yourself (no pillion or guest) now you can select "n/a" - I'm guessing those with "fish" selected and no pillion name are clues :)

All signed up. I'll be happy to show anyone some shit so that we can say there was a "how to" symposium that took place at this prestigious event.......... :p

Just registered also. Things changed regarding the other activities so I'll be making it after all.
Excellent! I'm glad things changed for ya! You bringing Devan too?

All signed up. I'll be happy to show anyone some shit so that we can say there was a "how to" symposium that took place at this prestigious event.......... :p

Great! I started a new thread about How To.

Excellent! I'm glad things changed for ya! You bringing Devan too?
I don't think it will be happening for him. He starts school on Sept 2. I don't think I will be able to take him out of school for three days that close to starting. He is in Middle School and the school work increases quite a bit. And he takes it seriously. When I was in school, I didn't. <_<

I don't think I will be staying at the Bavarian Inn either. My friends in Pringle are letting me stay with them. It will help me save some money so I can spend it on gas and the SS1000. And this is kind of cool, they will have just gotten back from a two week trip to South Korea. So it will be interesting to talk to them about that. Ididn't see them at all last year, so I do want to spend some time visiting them also.

devanator

Plans are just not working out for me. I'm not going to be able to attend this year. You guys have fun and watch the curves. Enjoy standing on Washington's head.

Bruce Waldron

aka Longrider