Registration is Open for CFO 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ATTENTION PROCRASTINATORS

Monday is May 9th the last day to get the special FJR good guy rate at the Days Inn Hotel. Just mention you're with "the CFO gathering" for the $64 a night rate 608-783-1000. You still have until June 2nd to register for CFO.

Also we still need 3 more people to make the Rally Rallye a go :big_boss:
Thanks for the heads up Rick- Just got back from Key West yesterday, saw this posting and snapped out of

my "Key West" state of mind. I got booked in Wisconsin for the CFO... Hopefully this will be the only time I

get booked on this run. :lol:

Let the cancellations begin.. Yep, I'm all signed up and ready to roll!

Flying J should be on at some point..

We tried to put together a route last week but beer got in the way. Looking more like the Northern route through Da U.P. is going to suit us.. Neither of us want the superslab down south and the scenic Northern route will allow for a bit of lollygagging..

Any suggestion for economical Lodging up in the Escanaba Marinette areas?

Um Rick? I'm not responsible for questions/comments in the registration form.. Mizz bust signed me up and she's well?.... drunk, I think.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Let the cancellations begin.. Yep, I'm all signed up and ready to roll!

Flying J should be on at some point..

We tried to put together a route last week but beer got in the way. Looking more like the Northern route through Da U.P. is going to suit us.. Neither of us want the superslab down south and the scenic Northern route will allow for a bit of lollygagging..

Any suggestion for economical Lodging up in the Escanaba Marinette areas?
I stayed at the Days Inn in Escanaba it was very nice for the price. Dinner should be at the Hereford and Hops brew pub.

Um Rick? I'm not responsible for questions/comments in the registration form.. Mizz bust signed me up and she's well?.... drunk, I think.. :D
Um, well I'm not supposed to tell it's a surprise :huh:

Just got off the phone with Days Inn, had em move Bust to a room down by the Boat Dock. We should all feel a little safer now.

For your reference Bust, when you check in, she kept referring to your room as tool shedd??????

Just got off the phone with Days Inn, had em move Bust to a room down by the Boat Dock. We should all feel a little safer now.

For your reference Bust, when you check in, she kept referring to your room as tool shedd??????

Those poor ducks :rolleyes:

Ducks???

What? you guys don't have pelicans? This is an unfortunate situation :(

Ducks???

What? you guys don't have pelicans? This is an unfortunate situation :(
Bust-

If it really is a MUST HAVE "Item", I can bring them up from Florida.

But you will have to do a clean up in my top case upon my arrival. And as

far as their return to Florida... They will just have to take a flight back.

See you there!

Thw more I think of it... Well maybe I don't miss 'em that much.

They were rather smelly and nasty tempered.. Damn! Just like Howie. :lol:

Umm......sorry about Dolly. See SFO post: https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=135146&st=100

Ok can't post URL from phone
Holy crap, butchered right there in the handicapped parking :huh:

IMGP0016.jpg

Anyone want to share a room for Thursday, Friday, Saturday? I forgot to book and I wouldn't mind keeping the costs down. I don't snore! :rolleyes:

Hey Bones, contact member by the name of RodgerDodger I think he may be interested in taking you up for a night or two of splitting a room.

Well, despite all of the fun of the Rally Friday morning I just don't think I'll be able to make it down there and be prepared for it in time. Probably next year Rick and thanks for your info!

Anyways, for those others in the same boat as me arriving sometime around 8-9am on Friday morning, I would like to see if there is some interest in getting a good ride going to get at least a couple hundred miles in that afternoon. With only two days to really ride, I want to take full advantage of Friday as there looks to be too many nice roads to explore just on Saturday. I will be looking for the most technical roads possible most likely, of course including good food/pie. Look for a post in this section. If someone has beat me to this and have something planned, let me know. SEE YOU THERE!

I'm Getting pretty cranked up about this deal. I just printed off all the suggested rides routes and am also looking forward to exploring the area on Friday and Saturday. I will be having my wife accompany me so hopefully she will be a good sport and be able to tolerate some healthy days on the bike viewing the sites and enjoying the roads. She normally rides her own bike so this will be a learning experience. I'm counting on Garaulds backrest I have on order for her to arrive in time so she can enjoy or endure the ride a little easier.

Well, despite all of the fun of the Rally Friday morning I just don't think I'll be able to make it down there and be prepared for it in time. Probably next year Rick and thanks for your info!

Anyways, for those others in the same boat as me arriving sometime around 8-9am on Friday morning, I would like to see if there is some interest in getting a good ride going to get at least a couple hundred miles in that afternoon. With only two days to really ride, I want to take full advantage of Friday as there looks to be too many nice roads to explore just on Saturday. I will be looking for the most technical roads possible most likely, of course including good food/pie. Look for a post in this section. If someone has beat me to this and have something planned, let me know. SEE YOU THERE!
Paging Gramps, Gramps is the guy who will know which of the routes will fit your needs. Actually I don't think there will be too many people leaving before 8-9 AM so you should be able to latch on to a group. You're right about the roads in SW Wisconsin I was down there Tuesday and Wednesday this week and I'm headed back down in the morning. Yeah, I know it's a tough job :p

I might be able to arrange a few light cases of altitude sickness.. That should keep a few in bed till 11 ish. :dribble: