Registration is Open for CFO 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm......sorry about Dolly. See SFO post: https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=135146&st=100

Ok can't post URL from phone
Holy crap, butchered right there in the handicapped parking :huh:

IMGP0016.jpg
After all the fine service she has provided to all that has violated her without one single complaint...WHY!...WHY!...WOULD YOU KILL HER!!!

A good tramp like that does not deserve to be treated in such a manner. There will be repercussions from this event and she will rise...AGAIN!

That photo is disturbing.

White socks and sandals is bad enough, but white socks, black books and shorts??

What's the matter? Are you guys worried those legs are going to get a little sun?

White socks and sandals is bad enough, but white socks, black books and shorts??

What's the matter? Are you guys worried those legs are going to get a little sun?
Bust is lucky she didn't end up in a pit grill down here....

Lucky, lucky, lucky....

Is it too late to back out? That is disturbing behavior.
Not to worry Abercrombie that was at SFO, you know in the South :huh:

Up here we would never do that sort of thing :unsure: not in a handicapped spot anyway.

Whooo Man! It looks like it's going to be a warm one!

Glad me an J's first day is going to be along the lake during the heat of the day :)

I sure hope yooper Dick has the beer on ice!

CFO Agenda

Thursday:

Registration in the Days Inn lobby 2:00PM to 6:00PM

Ride to Dinner if you want to follow sevens0n meet in front of the hotel at 6:00PM. Otherwise meet us at the Hideaway Brew Pub in Chaseburg, WI. Directions, South out of La Crosse on WI-35 to Co Rd K follow that to Chaseburg and the Hideaway. Google Map.

Friday:

Registration, find Rick I’ll be around.

Rally Rallye Riders meeting in the restaurant 7:30AM

Rally Rallye Riders depart 8:00AM

Rally Rallye Riders return 4:00PM

Ride cool alphabet roads All Day!

Dinner, on your own.

Meet and Greet in the courtyard or in case of rain inside somewhere snacks provided 7:00PM

Saturday:

Ride cool alphabet roads All Day!

Group photo East side of hotel 5:45PM

Banquet in the Greenery Room with cash bar open at 6:00PM

Dinner served at 7:00PM

Time to go!!!! :yahoo: Jay and I will be outa here in about an hour, figure we should be upnort before the heat go's nuts again :blink:

Well got bit in the a$$ by that 4 letter word..... WORK, seems they think they need me more than me needing a few days off... So I guess I wont be able to make the party

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to go!!!! :yahoo: Jay and I will be outa here in about an hour, figure we should be upnort before the heat go's nuts again :blink:
103˚ yesterday in Mpls :dribble: but it'll be 50˚ tonight. Sending that weather your way.

Well got bit in the a$$ by that 4 letter word..... WORK, seems they think they need me more than me needing a few days off... So I guess I wont be able to make the party
Well that just sucks <_<

Next year man, next year.

Latest posts