REGISTRATION OPEN: 1st Annual Western Canadian Regional Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope to have the shirt order thread up and going in the next week or so.
(you meet the strangest folks in internet coffeshops.....................EEEEEPPPP!!!)
I take the shirt order will be soon. I am in countdown mode to leave town for parts west...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope to have the shirt order thread up and going in the next week or so.
(you meet the strangest folks in internet coffeshops.....................EEEEEPPPP!!!)
I take the shirt order will be soon. I am in countdown mode to leave town for parts west...

It IS almost ready to go. Just a couple details left for El Cajone and I to iron out and we'll have a price (it'll be under $30)

Can you PM me your size? Thx

I've had to cancell my hotel reservations, conficts as usual.

I will be out riding the KTM 525 EXC.

Riding in behind Lillooet, BC.

Friday afternoon---Shulaps?

Saturday---Long loop...Clinton, Big Bar, Poison Mtn, China Head, Mud Lakes

Sun morning, who knows?

See you all next time!

MarkB

Fjr eh

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had to cancell my hotel reservations, conficts as usual.
I will be out riding the KTM 525 EXC.

Riding in behind Lillooet, BC.

Friday afternoon---Shulaps?

Saturday---Long loop...Clinton, Big Bar, Poison Mtn, China Head, Mud Lakes

Sun morning, who knows?

See you all next time!

MarkB

Fjr eh
Mark, I was hoping you were going to make it. Alas.....you've made a great optional choice.

Thanks Steve, see ya there!
I just looked up your home town on google maps. Were passing right by there on the trip out to Taos from Vancouver (Yosemite - 108)

Jus' make sure your"parking area" is equipped for Steve's training wheel laden bike....

Hey Steve?... buddy?...............

Just lookin' out for ya..

:jester:

Just after the call came in for Canucks....a buddy tossed me the keys to his '04a and asked me if I didn't mind riding it for a couple of months. Well Ok, I guess if you insist!

So I'm in as the rep from Victoria, BC for Parksville.

Looking forward to meeting all those attending.

I'm also thinking that I don't need a suite for myself as my wife will not be joining me on this one.

Anyone have an extra bed/couch available for a non snoring, non smoking, beer, wine & Scotch drinking Canuck? Of course I expect to contribute to the rental costs....

Also wondering if anyone is passing through Victoria on the way up either Thurs. evening or Friday afternoon?

OK, I'm in. Bringing my V-Strom riding, hooligan brother. Looking forward to some good times with all.

Just after the call came in for Canucks....a buddy tossed me the keys to his '04a and asked me if I didn't mind riding it for a couple of months. Well Ok, I guess if you insist!So I'm in as the rep from Victoria, BC for Parksville.

I'm also thinking that I don't need a suite for myself as my wife will not be joining me on this one.

Anyone have an extra bed/couch available for a non snoring, non smoking, beer, wine & Scotch drinking Canuck? Of course I expect to contribute to the rental costs....

Also wondering if anyone is passing through Victoria on the way up either Thurs. evening or Friday afternoon?

I have a two bedroom unit for Friday and Saturday night.

I would be willing to share.

PM me.

Just after the call came in for Canucks....a buddy tossed me the keys to his '04a and asked me if I didn't mind riding it for a couple of months. Well Ok, I guess if you insist!So I'm in as the rep from Victoria, BC for Parksville.

PM me.

If fjrwanabe doesn't take you up on this, try contacting FJRGuy (Jeff). I was talking to him last night and he's looking for a place to stay.

PM me.

If fjrwanabe doesn't take you up on this, try contacting FJRGuy (Jeff). I was talking to him last night and he's looking for a place to stay.
Thanks, I'll give him a couple of days to see this, then contact Jeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.