Remembering Tim, Twowheelnut

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Today. 2008.

Miss that guy.Tim's Dl650 now has 98k miles.Tim's tree.
1.jpg
2.jpg
Most of the peeps back then aint here now...https://candybuttorg.ipage.com/cba/node/284

I can remember having "conversations" with him shortly after I joined the forum. Even from this side of the Pond he came across as one of the good guys. 

I remember someone would post something stupid, and it was like the forum would pause waiting for TWN to pass on some sage advice.  🤣🤣

Tim had a special way of making his point very clear and funny for the rest of us. 

Don, one of my biggest regrets is not writing something on that sign at Tim's memorial.  I had only met him in person a handful of times and just didn't feel it was my place.  It's odd that I felt comfortable riding the 1100 miles to his memorial - almost obligated, really - but not worthy of signing the sign.  

...i miss him too...and i still grin at his ego realignment therapies on the deserved...of which i was one on a few occasions...Cheers, Tim ! We're all better for knowing you...

Latest posts