• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

***REMOVED FROM MARKET***2013 FJR1300-- 8,000 miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzzzip

Reaction score
NO LONGER For sale: 2013 FJR1300 Stone gray with the factory heated grips and cruise control.

Just turned 8,000 miles today. New tires at 5,000 miles (better than half tread left). Old front was cupping, so I just replaced them both with Bridgestone T-30s. Clean with no scratches or dings. No mechanical issues or problems. Bag liners and 2 keys.

It has Tec Spec Snakeskin tank and bag protectors. Otherwise stock except for an aluminum plate for a tail bag. Highway pegs n photo are not included.

Clear Missouri title in hand.

$9,100 REMOVED FROM MARKET

Located about 100 miles north of St. Louis,MO near Quincy, IL.

IMG_0613_zpso2phhc8h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
GLWS, but Dang!

Why would you want to get rid of that sweet machine? You in on some sort of weird contest with Smitty?

Sorry to see you get rid of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vespas with sidecars are the latest hot thing now, guys. I'm going for a newer hip imagine.

Yeah right ......... about as much chance as me beating my wife.

Saw your ad over on Advrider too. Of course, I didn't even know you had acquired the FJR.

I agree with Smitty .. you're starting to act a lot like him, changing bikes as often as you change your ... (fill in the blank)!

Saw your ad over on Advrider too. Of course, I didn't even know you had acquired the FJR.
I agree with Smitty .. you're starting to act a lot like him, changing bikes as often as you change your ... (fill in the blank)!
What a bunch of supportive guys you are.

Say.... didn't I take that photo of you on your avitar?

You may very well have taken that avatar pic. That was below Clearwater Dam I believe, on Hooterville 400 #2.

I'm not sure if this zzzzip guy takes great care of his bikes. I once saw his bike just sit in pouring rain for about an hour, with him just sitting there on it....

Of course, who knew the US/Canada border at Nelway is CLOSED until 8:00 am. Good thing we left so damn early that day, huh...
smile.png

Joking aside, good luck with the sale. Looks like a sweet ride. WHAT IS NEXT?

I'm not sure if this zzzzip guy takes great care of his bikes. I once saw his bike just sit in pouring rain for about an hour, with him just sitting there on it....
Of course, who knew the US/Canada border at Nelway is CLOSED until 8:00 am. Good thing we left so damn early that day, huh...
smile.png

Joking aside, good luck with the sale. Looks like a sweet ride. WHAT IS NEXT?
Yeah, that was fun
smile.png
watching those guys do everything but a cavity search on each of your bikes-- one at a time-- out of the rain. While I waited in line in the rain. It's those beady eyes or looking like drowned rats that gave you away. Criminal element no doubt.

I got a more cursory check (obviously I don't fit the profile of a criminal type) but was chided by the young guy, whom I would guess was still a probationary, for not having my Lipitor in the prescription bottle when I answered his question honestly. I think they were a bit disappointed. All that effort just to get back in my own country. I know I felt safer.

On the other hand, the Canadians were like."Come on in, dude! Where ya goin'?"

That NAFO was a fun tour and there was some really great riding after that border crossing on the way home.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming:

2013 FJR1300 still for sale at a reduced price.