Rendezvous at Red Lodge 2020 June 25th - 28th, 2020 - It's a Wrap!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reservation Made!
punk.gif

Staying Thursday thru Sunday nights!!
bike.gif

Condo booked. Taking the week off prior as well, going to be nice long FJR week of riding...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the Texan who will be joining up with FJR Pilot. I have it on my calendar and plan to join you guys.

So do I need to call and arrange room stay? Or am i included on the count, Chuck??

Thanks,

Russ

Yep, call and book your room - unless you will be staying with someone who has already booked one.

I'll make my third 2019 Pilgrimage to Red Lodge on the 15th of August, this time will be with SkipZZip as we attend a long standing BMW Rally over there. Love this place, rooms are filling up, only 3 studios and 9 condo's remain available get your reservation made or you'll be sleeping down the street! JSNS!

Just booked one of the 2 room condos. Thanks for setting all this up John - already looking forward to it
coolsmiley03.png

Anyone have a room to share? If I don't hear anything in the next day or two, I'll book my own room. Staying Th/Fr/Sat nights.

For a gold fish guy, this is a loooooog time out.

WTFO?

Booked.

Be ready, suckers!

Maybe the 91 Harley? Or 69 BMW R60/2?

Hey Ray, will the KZ1300 make it?
no.gif
fool.gif
not_i.gif
punk.gif

​Kinda bored riding machines that are reliable.

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses

Thanks for putting this on, John L.

punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="bigjohnsd" data-cid="1422407" data-time="1564520656"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="CraigRegs" data-cid="1422368" data-time="1564453808"><p>Anyone have a room to share? If I don't hear anything in the next day or two, I'll book my own room. Staying Th/Fr/Sat nights.</p></blockquote>

<br />

Futon in my unit not yet spoken for, FJRay & Patty, me and TBD</p></blockquote>

Well if I cant stay with you in Spearfish on the way to RR, lets make this work. A futon will do me just fine. Thanks!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="bigjohnsd" data-cid="1422407" data-time="1564520656"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="CraigRegs" data-cid="1422368" data-time="1564453808"><p>Anyone have a room to share? If I don't hear anything in the next day or two, I'll book my own room. Staying Th/Fr/Sat nights.</p></blockquote>

<br />

Futon in my unit not yet spoken for, FJRay & Patty, me and TBD</p></blockquote>

Well if I cant stay with you in Spearfish on the way to RR, lets make this work. A futon will do me just fine. Thanks!
Booked - we can sort out the finances later.