Rendezvous at Red Lodge 2020 June 25th - 28th, 2020 - It's a Wrap!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a gold fish guy, this is a loooooog time out.
WTFO?

Booked.

Be ready, suckers!

Maybe the 91 Harley? Or 69 BMW R60/2?

Hey Ray, will the KZ1300 make it?
no.gif
fool.gif
not_i.gif
punk.gif

​Kinda bored riding machines that are reliable.

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses

Thanks for putting this on, John L.

punk.gif
Beartooth pass would be a good resting place for the KZ
rolleyes.gif

For a gold fish guy, this is a loooooog time out.
WTFO?

Booked.

Be ready, suckers!

Maybe the 91 Harley? Or 69 BMW R60/2?

Hey Ray, will the KZ1300 make it?
no.gif
fool.gif
not_i.gif
punk.gif

​Kinda bored riding machines that are reliable.

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses

Thanks for putting this on, John L.

punk.gif
Beartooth pass would be a good resting place for the KZ
rolleyes.gif
A flaming offering to the "Gods of Motorcycling" pushed over the cliff at the Summit! Epic

Just heard from John at Chateau Rouge. There is an aristic event in Red Lodge the same weekend as our Rendezvous. All motel rooms will likely sell out soon. Don't wait to make your reservation at the Chateau or somewhere else. JSNS!

Looking for a room share, coach to sleep on, floor space to roll out a sleeping bag (I will be camping to and from Red Lodge), whatever I can get.

John

I am looking for some sleeping space for this also......

Anyone I bunk with gets my 'booger free bike' guarantee.

No problem Tony, I'm sure we can find you a place to sleep.  There is a roomshare thread on FJRiders.com

I am in Big John. Booked the last suite available (Rm 207), although it was only available for Fri & Sat nights. Someone apparently has it for Thur night only, not sure who or why? Scooter G  will be using other room, possibly with his lady friend, Kelly.  I'm not on the other FJRider forum where you were saying you had a sign-up, so just wanted to post up here to give you a head count.

I am still planning on getting up there to this one, bringing my brother. (Just confirming for headcount as well)

Latest posts