RenoJohn 3Days of Nevada Style Fun [NO FJR]

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RenoJohn

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Our 4-day ride got posponed by a day so we went brail on a 3 day ride.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It turned out pretty well with lots of fun, good riding, silliness, LEO encounters, UFO encounters and an encounter with a tattoo'd bellhop.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Much more to the trip ..you'll have to see the ride report to find out[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]FULL RIDE REPORT HERE -clicky[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]However, here are a few teaser pics:[/SIZE]

0802Nevada%20(11).gif

0802Nevada%20(16).JPG

0802Nevada%20(55).JPG

0802Nevada%20(39).JPG

0802Nevada%20(60).JPG

0802Nevada%20(77).JPG

0802Nevada%20(80).JPG

0802Nevada%20(111).JPG

[SIZE=14pt]FULL RIDE REPORT HERE -clicky[/SIZE]

GREAT report (that is even better when you read the Full Ride Report clicky)! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

BTW - very creative sticker logos on the Strom! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice write up john looks like you had fun.

So what's the story with the LEO???????? spill the beans.

R

Nevada's in the united states? :huh:

Yes, Nevada's in the U.S. but it's a territory. And you have to have a passport to get into New Mexico. :glare:

Great ride report....we're starting to dig out from snow and mud. Any day now..... :angry2:

HeyJohn, Always love your ride reports, very nice.

How cold was it in those snowed up areas. You got heated gear for that?

Thanks for the effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the writeup RenoJohn, and the pictures. Funny, I was just sharing an ale with an old riding friend last night and we were talking about Hwy 50 and how we both love riding in Nevada. He asked if I'd ever been across Hwy 2 going to Austin, and bam! you have pictures of it! Can't wait to get back down there again this summer. WORD!

Love the 100th anniversary emblems on the V-S.

Thanks for the writeup RenoJohn, and the pictures. Funny, I was just sharing an ale with an old riding friend last night and we were talking about Hwy 50 and how we both love riding in Nevada. He asked if I'd ever been across Hwy 2 going to Austin, and bam! you have pictures of it! Can't wait to get back down there again this summer. WORD!
Love the 100th anniversary emblems on the V-S.
Ya, central nv is very cool. I spend a lot of time out there and can give you some really cool POI's to check out when you venture this way. (isolated hot springs, cool ranches, backroads to the backroads and of course other things. .... Glad you like the emblem -those get lots of foolish attention :)

cheers ...renojohn

Nice Write Up Reno!!! I have been through these areas and admire the people's spirit of freedom and independance.

Did you bed down in Pahrump to top it all off?

Nice Write Up Reno!!! I have been through these areas and admire the people's spirit of freedom and independance.
Pahrump???? of course been there too many times and have yet found a reason to stay longer than it takes to grab a few gallons of gas. Well, other than to spend some time with my friend Art Bell talking about conspiracy theories ----but then again, those in-the-know can do that on 80meters.

Yep, certainly a spirit of freedom and indepence in much of the state. Nice, very nice.

Pahrump???? of course been there too many times and have yet found a reason to stay longer than it takes to grab a few gallons of gas. Well, other than to spend some time with my friend Art Bell talking about conspiracy theories ----but then again, those in-the-know can do that on 80meters.

Yep, certainly a spirit of freedom and indepence in much of the state. Nice, very nice.
I thought some of the ladies in garters would have convinced you to stay awhile...

I love your adventures and Spirit of Exploring!