• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Replacement Luggage Racks

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long of a lead time for a rack for my 03 annd current price
Gunner. You are much more likely to get a quicker response if you PM/email Garauld.

I can tell you from my experience however, that it's taking Gary a minimum of about 3 months to get a rack delivered. Apparently we are keeping that boy a little too busy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell you from my experience however, that it's taking Gary a minimum of about 3 months to get a rack delivered. Apparently we are keeping that boy a little too busy.
Yup, I have been kept busy mostly by the '06 riders... Now, based on the laws of capitalism, too much demand for a product equates to too little supply, therefor the product is underpriced. I guess I'm gonna have to implement an emergency tariff of 50% to get this whole thing under control... :dribble:

;)

I'm tryin.... :rolleyes:

Nah, you just gotta know how to beg, plead and throw a tantrum or two... :grin:

Gary, my friend, this here rack I got in the mail is a friggin' piece of art! I can't mount this to the bike and then strap shit to it!!!! Day-em, man, you're one artistic weldin' & paintin' mofo, fo sho!

Thanks, brudda! (and Mrs. Nut is relieved to know that I can no longer shove her off the back and down into some remote canyon...)

Latest posts