Replacing the Clutch Slave Cylinder with Gen-I

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi gang Only got to ride my, "New to me" 2004 FJR once. Then the slave cylinder let go and i did my back in all in one week. 5JW-16381-00-00 does not come up on Australian dealers sites for some reason nut is the part i need. I have not been able to access info for the banjo bolt or "crush washers" any where. Has anyone got the part number for these as i al least believe i should replace the washers.
Also torque settings for the slave cylinder bolts and banjo bolt please?
Looks like it will cost me $308 Aud from Partzilla as i cannot find one here in Australia. Bummer. Thank you all
Thanks so much. Any idea on the torque settings for the slave cylinder bolts and banjo?

Hi gang Only got to ride my, "New to me" 2004 FJR once. Then the slave cylinder let go and i did my back in all in one week. 5JW-16381-00-00 does not come up on Australian dealers sites for some reason nut is the part i need. I have not been able to access info for the banjo bolt or "crush washers" any where. Has anyone got the part number for these as i al least believe i should replace the washers.
Also torque settings for the slave cylinder bolts and banjo bolt please?
Looks like it will cost me $308 Aud from Partzilla as i cannot find one here in Australia. Bummer. Thank you all
$144.60USD from Yamaha Sports Plaza online. That's about $214.00AUD. Not sure what shipping to Australia would set you back