RESOLVED: IBR Gen 1 Rider Needs Your Rear Wheel and Tire Now in I-90/I-94 area of Wisconsin or Illinois

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
We have an IBR FJR rider who needs an emergency rim/tire swap with your low-mileage 2004-2007 ABS FJR as soon as possible!  If you're on on or near the I-94 I-90 corridor Somewhere between Eau Claire WI, Chicago, Indy, Louisville. please call or text 323 353-8928.  They'll make it right after the IBR and send back your rim with fresh rubber of your choice.

Tonight or early tomorrow morning. Current tire has cords showing but rideable. Rider able to facilitate swap.

Thanks for your consideration and helping out the FJR community.

Ignacio

Forum Admin

@Ignacio, you have a PM.  i"m in Huntsville at the checkpoint and have tire changing equipment, compressor, balance stuff, etc.  

@Ignacio, you have a PM.  i"m in Huntsville at the checkpoint and have tire changing equipment, compressor, balance stuff, etc.  
Thanks.

I see that a post has been just made on Facebook that they have a plan in place.  Thanks all for the help! :)

Latest posts