Reuben Run 10 shirts and food

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am once again in search of a room share.  I have a 2 queen bed room reserved at the BW from Thursday departing Sunday.  FYB chickened out for some reason?  OTOH, still not clear if 46 is planning to let me attend at all...

Just reserved my campsite, and looking forward to the gathering.

I'd like cow, Prime Cow. I'll pay you when I see you.

Ray, thanks for hosting this event; I've been wanting to attend for the past 10 years!

Brodie

🐮

p.s.     Do you know any place nearby that serves up a half way decent Reuben Sandwich?

Ray, my understanding is that FastJoyRide let you know the dinner plans for me, Valerie, Mark, Diana and Dave.

Please drop me a line if my information is incorrect.

Just reserved my campsite, and looking forward to the gathering.

I'd like cow, Prime Cow. I'll pay you when I see you.

Ray, thanks for hosting this event; I've been wanting to attend for the past 10 years!

Brodie

🐮

p.s.     Do you know any place nearby that serves up a half way decent Ruben Sandwich?
If you only want halfway the answer is no but if you want the real deal then we can fix you up.

Where are you camping????

You are welcome to my front yard and I'll turn the sprinklers off . All my bedrooms are booked but I have air beds and a covered back deck also

Ray, my understanding is that FastJoyRide let you know the dinner plans for me, Valerie, Mark, Diana and Dave.

Please drop me a line if my information is incorrect.
Yes sir. It will be good to see you folks. It's been to long.

I am once again in search of a room share.  I have a 2 queen bed room reserved at the BW from Thursday departing Sunday.  FYB chickened out for some reason?  OTOH, still not clear if 46 is planning to let me attend at all...
Dave, I would room with you.  I have a room booked, but can cancel. Fred

That would be great Fred!  But don't let your room go just yet, as the US has not yet announced when or if it is opening your border to Canuckleheads like me.

I will let you know when/if they do, and you can cancel your room then.  If they don't I will cancel my room, and you can use your reservation... 😢

That would be great Fred!  But don't let your room go just yet, as the US has not yet announced when or if it is opening your border to Canuckleheads like me.

I will let you know when/if they do, and you can cancel your room then.  If they don't I will cancel my room, and you can use your reservation... 😢

dave. I will leave everything as it is until just before the rally. hopefully you will be there.

Today is the last opportunity to get your shirt. These will be a valuable collector grease rag so don't miss out. :punk:   

Well Fuck!  Biden has just extended the border closure to Canadian land travellers for another month - next review date is now September 21st.

So I am officially out - which means you are going to have to have at least one more Reuben Run Raymundo!  Take me off your 2021 food list please.

Fred:  Sorry that we don't get to bunk together - maybe next year?

Steve, Cyndi, Mark, Diana, Joseph and Valerie - sucks that we don't get to catch up.  I am way beyond pissed off.

I will cancel my BW room tomorrow.

Have fun y'all - I know you will!

Well Fuck!  Biden has just extended the border closure to Canadian land travellers for another month - next review date is now September 21st.

So I am officially out - which means you are going to have to have at least one more Reuben Run Raymundo!  Take me off your 2021 food list please.

Fred:  Sorry that we don't get to bunk together - maybe next year?

Steve, Cyndi, Mark, Diana, Joseph and Valerie - sucks that we don't get to catch up.  I am way beyond pissed off.

I will cancel my BW room tomorrow.

Have fun y'all - I know you will!
Sorry to hear, I was looking forward to catching up with you! Missed you in Palm Springs this year,

Thanks for all the love guys and gals - I am just gutted by this, but life goes on.  We will see you all as soon as it's possible!

Dave