Reuben Run #10

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
The 10th and probably final Reuben Run will be the 9th-12th of September 2021. My Cardiologist says I'm

going to be around for a while. :punk:  

This could very well be your last chance to get in on this shit show so don't miss it.

The room block is set up so grease up your credit card and get in before the rush

The hotel info is the same.

Best Western Newberry Station. 541-536-5130

New Years bump. Only a little over 8 months to go and it's probably the last one so get in on the final party.

Somebody in the west needs to get off their ASS and start planning the next Western FJR thing to fill the spot. :punk:

Ray, if I ever get my plastics in I will be there with a shiny, new 2006 FJR. I already have two side cases perfectly refinished by Garauld, I just have no motorcycle to put them on. If nothing else I will take the bus and use the side cases as luggage.
Take the bus and you can put your cases on my superior 04 and ride it. 😁

A little late, but getting flights back and forth to the land of Smiles is tough now but i am IN  

Prime rib and xl shirt for me 

As a veteran of a few Ruben Runs I am bummed I can't make this one. Seems my youngest son is getting married in Santa Cruz the same weekend.   I thought about asking Ladybug for a hall pass but even a dumb country boy like me knows better than to step on my Johnson that bad. 

Lots of pictures please people.

As a veteran of a few Ruben Runs I am bummed I can't make this one. Seems my youngest son is getting married in Santa Cruz the same weekend.   I thought about asking Ladybug for a hall pass but even a dumb country boy like me knows better than to step on my Johnson that bad. 

Lots of pictures please people.
To bad you have to miss the fun. Pretty sure it's the last one.😒

To bad you have to miss the fun. Pretty sure it's the last one.😒
Not likely.  

Ray if you don't continue to host Reuben Runs indefinitely we will all just show up at your house.  And I have a metric shitload of boogers I can spread around su casa.  

JSNS!!!