Reuben Run #10

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not likely.  

Ray if you don't continue to host Reuben Runs indefinitely we will all just show up at your house.  And I have a metric shitload of boogers I can spread around su casa.  

JSNS!!!
If there ever was a good reason to keep going that's it. I would rather have The Covid than Skooter boooggeerrs. At least there is a vaccine for Covid. Skooter boogers are are invasive and can't be stopped. :fuck:

Better yet I have a granddaughter in the works, should be here by Labor Day!   We're on a world domination plan now. 😈
Get your riding in while you can cause you will be doing a lot of baby sitting .

Don't try to book a room at 0400. Desk clerk hadn't heard of a so called darn Rueben Run! LOL.
The talent in the labor pool here is limited. We are the Ozarks of central Or.😁It's said you need at least three girlfriends to get a full set of teeth

The talent in the labor pool here is limited. We are the Ozarks of central Or.😁It's said you need at least three girlfriends to get a full set of teeth
Be advised the Ozarks covers some of Missouri too.  Here we call an "11" a "10" with no teeth.  And yes, there are some "11s" out there.

Spring bump. rooms are still available but now that the season is here they will be going faster. This is probably your last chance to experience the Reuben Run in all it's glory.

Will have shirt and food info up soon. The shirts will be a recreation of the original with my smiling mug and for a small fee I'll autograph it for you. :jester:

Was at the first, thought I might make the last,

Is there a secrete password for booking a room?
Just call the motel and tell them you want a room for the Reuben Run or use my name.

If there is a problem let me know and I will go deal with it.

Will be good to see you folks.