Reuben Run #10

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that we are in the house and things are settling in I am pretty sure I can sneak away for a couple of days. Will call the hotel tomorrow.

Joe

IN!Ā Ā 

Harper got us a Loyalty discount which I imagine means an upgrade next to Sacramento Mike's Party Palace

Best Western Newberry StationĀ 

16515 REED ROADĀ 

PO BOX 2820Ā 

LA PINE, OR 97739Ā 

07/01/21 12:27 pmĀ 

(541) 536-5130Ā 

Loyalty Club: 600663********************************Ā 

Registered To:Ā 

Harper,Ā 

I've been wanting to make the Rueben Run from the start, but it never fit in my schedule. Much to my surprise, I have no conflicting eventsĀ this yearĀ so booked a room last night and am so looking forward to what, by all accounts, is a very fun gathering. See ya in La Pine!

OMG, I haven't been on this forum for 5 years BUT...
WE are coming though likely in the Rogue.
I assume dinner is Saturday night, Friday find your own?
If so: 1 Prime Rib, 1 Chicken
Ā 
WE??

Will be great to see you.

There is a Friday night social with all kinds of good munchies or the usual eating establishments close by.

WE??

Will be great to see you.

There is a Friday night social with all kinds of good munchies or the usual eating establishments close by.
Yes, WE!Ā  April, aka Mrs. madmike2 will be travelling north but she hasn't even ridden on the pillion seat yet, thus the little SUV.Ā  Besides, we're bringing a box of pieces and parts for you.

Yes, WE!Ā  April, aka Mrs. madmike2 will be travelling north but she hasn't even ridden on the pillion seat yet, thus the little SUV.Ā  Besides, we're bringing a box of pieces and parts for you.
Dang, one two more reasons I'll be missing this Ruben. I hope Tyler burns through a whole sim card of pictures.

Hate to see some cancelling due to the smoke. I ordered good weather and got that but forgot to say no smoke. The weather idiot says that it will be OK for the weekend but don't bet on it.

My lungs are one of the few body parts that are still good so I'm going for a ride today to get them caught up with the rest of the bits and pieces.šŸ‘Œ

Also, sorry to hear of smoke-related cancellations. I have no plans to do the same but am curious as to how "bad" the smoke is.Ā  I have not been able to lean much about this looking about on-line.