Reuben Run 2022 - "The Last Hurrah" - Labor Day Weekend 1-5 September 2022

Help Support FJRForum:

bigjohnsd

2014 BMW R1200GSA "Freya"
Reaction score
The 2022 and "Last Hurrah" of FJRay and the Reuben Run will be held Labor Day Weekend Thursday 1 September thru Monday 5 September 2022 at the Best Western LaPine OR.

I have reserved all the Double Queen Rooms available (22) and (5) single rooms under the Group "Reuben Run".

Phil Roberts - the Manager was most helpful and was surprised to learn of Ray's untimely demise.

We have clearance to use the Breakfast Room for our Memorial Dinner on Saturday evening at no additional charge.
I will coordinate with Joel at the Harvest Depot to arrange for a suitable dinner. Details to follow.

Rooms can and should be arranged soonest by calling the Best Western LaPine at 541-536-5130.
Double Queen and Single Rooms are $121.00 plus tax.
If you have an issue ask to speak with "Phil"!

There is a 48-hour cancellation policy on these rooms due to it being Labor Day Weekend.

I have a Double Queen room booked and am looking forward to seeing all of you there.

I will update this first post as more details of this "Last Hurrah" for Ray emerge.

Last edited:

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
Good going, John. If the FJR and I both hold up, I'll be there for sure. And wearing my Eat-Your-Fucking-Reuben shirt.

It might be the last Reuben Run, but pretty sure it won't be "the last hurrah" for Ray.

Latest posts