Reuben Run 4 Shirts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me down for a 2xl. I'll paypal you the dinero tomorrow. Have to arm wrestle momma for it. She's getting tougher every year.

XL sweatshirt please. Paypal on Monday when wife is at work. Wrestling the wife for money after already being gone on her birthday is not a wise decision, best to pass that kind of information over the phone and avoid the wrestling.

BUMP. Shirt orders close Friday. Get your PayPal in so you don't miss out on this soon to be collectible item.
rolleyes.gif

Remember, if you want a shirt and can't attend my bride will mail it to you after the event. Include money for postage and a tip in your order. For Barry we will have the goats autograph it.

Paypal sent! Thank you Ray & Patti! (I really only mean Patti but I don't want Ray all butt hurt if he isn't included...)

Carl- 1 Xtra Lard. Amy- 1 Large V Neck. I guess Amy started a fashion trend with the V Necks. I heard that Bustanut was ordering one too!

Carl