Reuben Run 5 dinner sign up

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
Dinner on Saturday the 17th will be prime rib with all the fixings and non alcoholic drinks for 22.00 a head

Because of local laws we can't have an open bar but Joel will have a keg of good beer and a keg of cider to be purchased at the time. for you beer snobs I'll find out just what kind of beer he will have.

Send PayPal gift to [email protected] INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME AND YOUR REAL NAME. POST UP IN THIS THREAD ALSO TO AVOID CONFUSION.

CUT OFF FOR FOOD SIGN UP IS THE 3RD OF SEPTEMBER . I made the letters big so you old farts won't need your cheaters.
rolleyes.gif

Well, I can't follow instructions. I sent my payment but failed to include my forum name and real name in the message. You would think I would be able to read and comprehend by now. Maybe that's something I just used to do. I had to send a separate message identifying myself. I hope Ray doesn't get so pissed that I won't be able to identify my dinner.

You'll have to make the letters even bigger for me, and the words smaller, I guess.

Thanks, Ray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I can't follow instructions. I sent my payment but failed to include my forum name and real name in the message. You would think I would be able to read and comprehend by now. Maybe that's something I just used to do. I had to send a separate message identifying myself. I hope Ray doesn't get so pissed that I won't be able to identify my dinner.
You'll have to make the letters even bigger for me, and the words smaller, I guess.

Thanks, Ray.
Ray, my name is Harper. Please be sure my dinner is ready as I'm really hungry!

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses

Gonna wait until the last minute to sign up Ray.

Work is getting in the way again...who needs a data center anyway???

--G

Just came from the hotel and it looks like we have room for about 30 for dinner without finding more tables. I'm not in the car club anymore so I'm not sure where I would borrow more seating. Make sure you post up here when you pay so I have a reasonably close head count. See Ya.

If they have more chairs I have an 8 foot banquet table that would be good for another 8 to 10 people if I could drop it off earlier in the week

If you are coming to the RR and want o eat at the hotel then get your PP in so I have a head count. There may be some extra for payment at the door but DON'T count on it. Cut off is the third of September.
smile.png