Reuben Run 5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just booked my room for the RR - not the eclipse. For those that haven't booked, I was quoted $299 for two nights and a single king bed room.
That sounds like the RR rate for three nights (plus tax). Did you tell them you were part of the Ruben Run?

First of the month bump. Great food, great roads and the best people. See Ya there.
punk.gif

Well it is a long way off but I just made reservations with Best West for Fri. and Sat nites. FJR rate was $99.99 per nite, always wanted to attend, this one is early enough in the fall to still have daylight to ride. Now the health has to hold up. If it is prime rib sat, the reubens must be fri.

March Bump.

Dinner plans are shaping up and we are thinking about shirt ideas ( not that anybody needs more shirts) .

Dinner plans are shaping up and we are thinking about shirt ideas ( not that anybody needs more shirts) .
Dinner at the hotel this year, yes?

I've got more shirts than I can wear in two lifetimes...though they do go nicely with my gear collection!
omg2.gif

--G

Dinner at the hotel this year, yes?

I've got more shirts than I can wear in two lifetimes...though they do go nicely with my gear collection!
omg2.gif

--G
YES on dinner at the hotel. Prime rib with all the fixins and a couple kegs of designer beer. Probably some cider or the killer root beer.

Killer Root beer please, especially if all I have to do is stumble back to my room. Mental note, call and confirm 1st floor........

Could you change the weekend, because I'm gonna have to be in Las Vegas that weekend, and the Reuben Run sounds more fun.

Could you change the weekend, because I'm gonna have to be in Las Vegas that weekend, and the Reuben Run sounds more fun.
Vegas will allways be there to take your money. The Reuben maybe not. Your choice.

Vegas will allways be there to take your money. The Reuben maybe not. Your choice.
But this one is business, at least some of it is.
smile.png
I think that you need to rethink your line of "business"... I don't know about you, but I'm not in the business missing out of hanging out with extremely questionable people while eating Reubens and Prime Rib. But that's just me...

Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
smile.png
I think that you need to rethink your line of "business"... I don't know about you, but I'm not in the business missing out of hanging out with extremely questionable people while eating Reubens and Prime Rib. But that's just me... Carl
And pie Carl ...

smile.png
I think that you need to rethink your line of "business"... I don't know about you, but I'm not in the business missing out of hanging out with extremely questionable people while eating Reubens and Prime Rib. But that's just me... Carl
And pie Carl ...
Very true Dave. You are a wise ass man!
punk.gif

smile.png
And pie Carl ...
Very true Dave. You are a wise ass man!
punk.gif
I guess I will have to get my fill of questionable people at Red Lodge and NAFO.