Reuben Run 5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
Tis the new year so get out your calendars and pencil in the Reuben Run. This will be the fifth year and should be tons of fun.

Dates are Sept. 16-18 . that's Friday thru Sunday. Show up early and stay late. Lots of fantastic riding in central Or.

hotel info

Best Western Newberry Station

16515 Reed Rd. Lapine, Or. 97739

541-536-5130

Make sure you tell them your with the Reuben Run. I'll check with Elyse for the good guy rate and post it here. I've blocked out 35 rooms and more are available.

We will be doing catered food by the Harvest Depot at the hotel on Saturday. Probably Prime Rib with all the goodies including craft beer and cider so bring your appetite .

Those that have had Joel's prime rib know how good it is. figure 20.00 a plate. more on that later.

I really want to "IN".

Gonna work on it. No idea if I can pull it off.

I figger I'll have to meet you guys out there since y'all never go too far east...

smile.png

*edit*

got a room. Gonna make it work.

Last edited by a moderator:
In.

Got a single King bed. My lovely bride may join me, but is undecided today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I'm going to miss another one. Going to the Big Nasty in ID. then on to EOM. Maybe next year I will get this riding thing out of my system and be able to make another La Pine sleep over.

Looks like I'm going to miss another one. Going to the Big Nasty in ID. then on to EOM. Maybe next year I will get this riding thing out of my system and be able to make another La Pine sleep over.
No worries Ken. We'll see you somewhere on the road. Don't screw up any body parts this year.
smile.png