Reuben Run 6 Dinner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a single this year Ray. PP funds sent for a nice piece of **cooked** beef!
rolleyes.gif

--G

I worried that it's going to be over smoked and getting there to eat it thru the smoke.

FYI, my daughter and a couple others have requested something other than dead cow so there will be some dead barnyard stroller smoked and BBQ'ed. The rest of the menu will be Veggies, taters, salad, lemonade and iced tea. Cider and good Beer will be for sale by the glass.

Speaking of that, Ray: how about a La Pine smoke report? And current fire situation there and in the fun-to-ride-to areas around you? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of that, Ray: how about a La Pine smoke report? And current fire situation there and in the fun-to-ride-to areas around you? Thanks.
Smoke yes but improving. I could see some hills today. The only good road that I know of closed is 242 the old McKenzie hwy. west of Sisters. Maybe on Cascade Lakes hwy but as of now it's open.

Dinner sign ups are closed. Looks like we are feeding around 45 depending on how many locals show up. There may be some extra spots but I don't know how close the cook has it figured.

Dinner will be around 7 on Saturday. That should give folks time to clean up and relax after riding all day.