Reuben Run 6 Dinner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another reminder. If you are eating prime rib I need an accurate head count by the first of the month so the chef can know what to plan on.

Getting down to the wire folks. If you are planning to enjoy prime rib on the 16th make sure you PayPal or PM me so I have an accurate head count.

Dinner order needs to be in by the 8th. Don't be on the outside looking in. We might throw you some scraps but don't count on it.
smile.png

Ray, is there a vegetarian option?

And is the dinner free if you show up on a Wing?

And will there be free Jameson whiskey at the event, . . . as is the norm for most quality events?

(I'll not be able to make it, but I was just wondering.)

Love ya, Ray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray, is there a vegetarian option? And can it be only un-endangered vegetables?

And can they be cooked so as not to have made them suffer?

And will there be free Jameson whiskey at the event, . . . as is the norm for most quality events?

Love ya, Ray.
If you actually got your lazy ass off the porch and showed up I would buy you dinner. Your veggie option can be recycled hay from my goats, it's not in danger of anything. As I quit drinking your on your own for swill. XOXO to you.:) :) :)

Ray, is there a vegetarian option? And can it be only un-endangered vegetables?

And can they be cooked so as not to have made them suffer?

Love ya, Ray.

Just for you OM, I will prepare a level 5 vegan meal, nothing that I cook will have cast a shadow during it's life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still a few days left to sign up ( except for OM but he's just weird) Do PP or PM me.
smile.png

It's been so long now.. but I think I paid up. If not there's MickeyD's within walking distance IIRC!

It's been so long now.. but I think I paid up. If not there's MickeyD's within walking distance IIRC!
Another senior moment there Don???? YES you have paid but you're welcome to add something for a tip.
punk.gif