Reuben Run #7 Food

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like BBQ is the choice. More detailed info to come.
punk.gif

Was talking to Joel today about food. This is a poll to see what folks think.The choices are the tiny prime rib portions or bbq. The bbq would be ribs,brisket and chicken. Included would be slaw, baked beans and corn bread.

Post up your choice of the two. The one that gets the most votes by the end of April will be it. Try to not stray to far from the subject.

It is also rumored that JP will be doing snacks and cocktails on Friday.
Well today marks nine weeks that my Mom has been living with my wife and I as we cared for her after an accident that has had both hands splinted this whole time. Today also marks the day my wife left to take my Mom home as she is prepared to fend for herself, the first day I have read FJR Forum, Bloodydecks Forum and caught up on a stack of newspapers that rivaled a hoarders kingdom.

We have ridden twice THIS YEAR and have some catching up to do! I have hit the highlights for me, Bryan and Marissa's Alaska ride, living vicariously through the Spring Tech Meet thread and now wading thru the multiple RR7 threads.

So now that I have wrung out my Kleenex in front of God and my brethren here is what I got in no particular order, ya better get a room or your screwed cause it gets cold at night here in the high desert, BBQ dagnabit, where the hell do I pay for a shirt, the check fo dinner (read PP) is in the mail, and the rumor is confirmed JP is gonna break out for the 2nd annual Friday night BWLP tailgater with Tri-Tip Horseradish sliders, Cider Brined, Smoked Paprika dredged Wings 'n Thighs and couple of classics like fresh squeezed Salty Dogs or for you old suckas watching your sodium intake Greyhounds, Sidecars for Amy and perhaps a Jack 'n Ginger so you can get your anti-inflammatory's in. So come one, come all, just don't go small cause the thriving metropolis of La Pine OR is waitin for Y'all.

Lets get this show on the road folks. cut off for dinner sign up is the 8th of Sept. Don't get left in the parking lot eating subway.

Lets get this show on the road folks. cut off for dinner sign up is the 8th of Sept. Don't get left in the parking lot eating subway.
No Subway for this ass-hat! Signed up for the BBQ. Thanks for all your hard work in putting this shin-dig together.