Reuben Run 7

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems ST guys also like pie.
Oh ya. They talk about pie a LOT on ST-Owners.com site. No so much on the ST-Riders.net site. The ST-Riders site makes fun of the amount of pie chatter that exists on ST-Owners. The forum admin at ST-Riders went so far as to modify the filters so if anyone uses the work 'pie' in a post it get's changed to "Hi!" with a smiley face emoji that waves at you. :) In reality there are pie eaters on both sites.....

My seat for my FJR won't be back from Seth Lamm in time to ride. So I will be riding my FZ-1 which my wife will not ride on. She still wants to come and hang out so I will be trailering my bike to Lapine. I will ride and she can go shopping in Bend. Sometimes you just have to change your plans a little bit. Looking forward to meeting you all. I will be the trailer queen lol

if I left now......dammit
sadsmiley.gif
Go for it. You can use our spare bedroom and I'll buy your BBQ
I was just on the phone with my new husband, telling him I was leaving in the am to go to LaPine, and he reminded me...

My passport expired this spring, and I was being cheap and waiting until my new ID comes in to do a 10 year renewal in my new name

As the Newfies would say, "Whale oil be fooked!!"

Doubly, as he is right....again.....fuckme

sadsmiley.gif
confusedsmiley.png
cry.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My seat for my FJR won't be back from Seth Lamm in time to ride. So I will be riding my FZ-1 which my wife will not ride on. She still wants to come and hang out so I will be trailering my bike to Lapine. I will ride and she can go shopping in Bend. Sometimes you just have to change your plans a little bit. Looking forward to meeting you all. I will be the trailer queen lol
Ohhh my...
not_i.gif
(you be a smart man!)

Passport? we don't need no stinking passport
I do! or I'll be separated from my children! Oh wait, I'd be leavin' him at home haha
Barb? Really? WTFO? Miss you and the Viking!

I-5 report heading north from NorCal today. Traffic was realitively light, heavy smoke from Redding to Dunsmer with active fire in the forest but not near the roadway. Then lovely clear skies near the Oregon border. A couple patches of rain drops farther north and on the way to Florence but no big deal and no smoke. Yahoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spousal Unit and I are here, Don is here.... where the hell is everone else?
LOL - Annie just arriving, "Hi Don!"

Me, thinking, 'Oh Crap, who is this? So just 'fess up' and say "Great how are you but I don't remember your name." (shamefaced)

Annie, "Annie".

Me, recognizing Mrs. Pterdoctayl or how ever you say it, "Hi Annie! I didn't recognize you in riding gear".

Sweet woman for letting me off the hook.
punk.gif