Reuben Run 7

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dcarver" data-cid="1405572" data-time="1537024679"><p>

Full props to JP for stepping up and bringing propane heaters, tri-tip, cocktails... Fully appreciated!</p></blockquote>

I agree 110%. JP did an AWESOME job. We ALL appreciate what he did last night

Reuben Run 7 is in the books and was another great gathering. A big thanks for all that attended and helped. None of these fun times would work without the great folks we have in this community. Everybody have a safe and fun ride home. Thanks again.
punk.gif
punk.gif
punk.gif

Home safe, thanks Ray and Patti and Joel and all who helped set up another amazing gathering.

Good to see peeps and to be seen. Always good to see our resident Aussie.

Don't worry for RR 8, 9 and 10. Ray has whole heartedly embraced the Kale chips and rice cakes.

Sac Mike, he is requesting a full CASE next year, but none of that flavorful shit you got him this year.

See ya out there,

Greg

Home safe, thanks Ray and Patti and Joel and all who helped set up another amazing gathering.Good to see peeps and to be seen. Always good to see our resident Aussie.

Don't worry for RR 8, 9 and 10. Ray has whole heartedly embraced the Kale chips and rice cakes.

Sac Mike, he is requesting a full CASE next year, but none of that flavorful shit you got him this year.

See ya out there,

Greg

The Kale chips taste like ass. Couldn't even get the dog to eat them. Haven't tried the rice cakes but the goats liked the Chard. Will report later on the rest.

Reuben Run 7 is in the books and was another great gathering. A big thanks for all that attended and helped. None of these fun times would work without the great folks we have in this community. Everybody have a safe and fun ride home. Thanks again.
punk.gif
punk.gif
punk.gif
As an organizer, I totally agree that without the folks that show up, well, it's pretty boring sitting by yourself eating a Reuben sammich... with that said, on the flip side, if you don't have someone to step up and organize it, it doesn't happen at all.... many thanks to you, Patti, Shirley, Joel, JP and the many others behind the scenes that helped make this an awesome gathering! I just got home a little over an hour ago after about 550 miles... I'm pooped... but pleasantly so. ;)

Festar and I made it to Idaho Falls at dusk. Never saw a Cop in Oregon, good thing too. Did encounter one county mounty who was operating his radar unit nonstop providing plenty of early warning. Spearfish tomorrow night.

Thanks Ray, it was a great event and the BBQ was excellent and plentiful.

Thanks for all your help in the shop Friday as well.

I'll add my kudos also, even though I could only be around for a few hours
sadsmiley.gif
I had a great time. Better planning next year
punk.gif

Departure on Sunday morning was a bit chilly (28 F) with frost all over the bike. Chilly neck because I can't seem to locate any of the several neck gaiters I have acquired through the years.
unknw.gif

Got in just before sun down today, great seeing everyone and a good time. Thanks Ray and all who helped.

Festar and I home last night, Monday, solved a few plumbing problems and are now in Sioux City Iowa on our way to EOM

I’ve waited years to get to one of these events and I wasn’t disappointed. Thanks Ray for your time and tuition in the workshop and for hosting the RR. Thanks also to Patti, Shirley, JP and everyone else who contributed.

I would love to make it back for another.

Regards

Festar

Home yesterday evening.

A big wet sloppy thank you to Ray and anyone who helped put this on.

This was a great part of our 2018 trip. We saw a lot of cool stuff on this trip and the the wide variety of scenery within a days ride of LaPine is amazing.

AWESOME event!