Reuben Run 7

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this from Michelle

[‎9/‎10/‎2018 2:52 PM] Nolan, Michelle J.:
I 5 HAS RE OPENED FROM REDDING TO DUNSMUIR IN BOTH DIRECTIONS OF TRAVEL.
While I 5 has re opened, it is with just one lane in each direction through the fire area. Expect delays, possibly lengthy delays. Expect to see heavy fire fighting activity from the Interstate itself. Repair work to damaged areas will be occurring. There could also be short term closures to accommodate fire fighting needs, or road repairs. Allow plenty of extra time for travel from Dunsmuir to Redding.

...and up the coast on 1.
Dougie, Hwy. 1 is narrow in parts.

Will that Wing fit?

grin.gif
I'll just spit on it, works every time.
punk.gif

Actually hauling the Katoom to Florence where I ditch leave Gayle to hang with a friend while her husband and I ride to La Pine. She made it clear after Nakusp she was done LD riding in 2018.

Greg, no 299. I'd go 20 to Willits and up 101. No matter how you slice it travel this week in Norcal has a few challenges. Perhaps by Wed things will be better on I 5

Last edited by a moderator:
me i5 to susanville then 395 up la pine
https://spotwalla.com/publicTrips.php?un=dcarver
Hey Don, I5 doesn't go to Susanville.Once you get to Susanville take 139 from there to Klamath falls. It's a much nicer ride than 395 and just as fast with less enforcement.

My roommate just had to bail due to work. I have a double room if someone is interested in splitting it Th, Fr, Sat.

Also leaving Wed am from Seattle heading to Lincoln City or Waldport for Wed night. Change of plan, too wet on the west side. Heading to the east side of the cascades where its warm and dry for now. Then on to LaPine Thurs. Anyone heading that way Wed?

I read something about quiet Harley guy. My next door neighbor and his wife will be riding up with me from Medford area. The rides a Harley trike and he,s on a Road King. Both stock exhaust. I'll be packing the wife for her longest bike ride.

I read something about quiet Harley guy. My next door neighbor and his wife will be riding up with me from Medford area. The rides a Harley trike and he,s on a Road King. Both stock exhaust. I'll be packing the wife for her longest bike ride.
It matters not what you ride or what kind of noise it makes. You will understand the quiet Harley guy when you meet. Jeff is a great guy and rides the shit out of his harley.

Hey everyone. Looking forward to seeing you all at the Reuben Run this weekend!

I was just chatting with Ray about setting up a Shared Album on Google Photos for the event and he gave his blessing to give it a try. We did this at WeSTOC a few weeks ago and collected a bunch of great photos to commemorate the event!

The short of it is you load the Google Photo app on your phone (iOS or Android), link to the shared album and then selectively share whatever photos or videos you take to the album.

• If you already have the Google Photos app on your device and a Google account just click on the RR7 shared album link below and click 'join' in the Google Photo app. Any pictures you take on your phone will be available for uploading to the shared album.
  • If you don't have the Google Photos app download it from the iTunes or Play Store, fire it up and create a free Google account. Follow the same instructions above to join and share photos.

RR7 Shared album link:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMvRF7Gbgfxpw_ue8xbcZlYCYOKs28ru9D1r-TVp-I1j0-PblzfuCK_3Fm1oFScXg?key=Ti01RTJNT0d0MzdweDRMc2p2bFp4N2N1bHZkRDZ3

Here's the link to the WeSTOC shared photo album so you can see what it looks like when it's full of photos. They guy who setup the WeSTOC album started it at the beginning of his trip to WeSTOC via his pre-ride to Canada so the WeSTOC proper photos start about 1/3 of the way through.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN-o7z1dKu1_A0mdZiQp0PDDQxzKSTJqoEo8g2DRmNO62sJZLKLRk06EC1SLefseA?key=TURhVnBRTGtUQWVoc19wM0pQQUlrZXFQOVlVV0l3

If you click on the 3 vertically stacked dot icon in the upper right you can optionally view the photos/videos in a slide show. There are also ways to embed the photos or slideshow in websites.

Pretty fun! Give it a try!!

^^^^ SacMike is clairvoyant.

(Pssst: Hey Mike! Who's gonna win this Super Bowl? Can you see the final score, too?)

Latest posts