Reuben Run 7

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
The dates for #7 are 14-16 Sept 2018. I've blocked 30 rooms starting the 13th for those that want to show up early for JP's parking lot munchies and cocktails.
smile.png
Shirt and dinner plans in the spring.

Best Western Newberry Station

16515 Reed Rd.

Lapine Or. 97739

541-536-5130

IN!!

Not kidding, Ray. The upper left corner of my 'Visited States Map' is full of blank spaces. This partay has been entered into my calendar already. (Hey: it won't be snowing by then, will it?)

IN!!
Not kidding, Ray. The upper left corner of my 'Visited States Map' is full of blank spaces. This partay has been entered into my calendar already. (Hey: it won't be snowing by then, will it?)
Shouldn't be snowing although it's supposed to tonight.
uhoh.gif

1911 posted: Want some company on the way out?
Yeah! Always better to travel with a buddy. I'm doing my first moto-camp trip to SFO, so experience will be gained about loading the bike, balancing the load, etc. Single-person tent, sleeping bag, high-quality backpacking gear including a water filter.

Wait a minute. You have a trailer.

("Coordinate YFO with 1911" is in my calendar for mid-July.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think John (dudewado) might be a bit gun shy. He has had one bike totaled and one run over in the parking lot at the RR. JSNS:) :) :)