Reuben Run 7

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are rooms at this point so get off your ass and book one. You can always cancel if it doesn't work.

The shirt info will be up shortly.

...I guess I better get off my ass and do something.
A RADICAL departure.
Pot meet Kettle. When are you getting off yours and showing your face in public.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Shirt info should be up today or tomorrow. I will post the link for the Customink site and you will order directly from them. There will be short and long sleeve crew neck and short sleeve V neck for the ladies.

Got a report that the hotel couldn't figure out the booking. When you call mention the Reuben Run and my name,Ray Slocomb. From there they should be on track. You would think they would know after 7 years. Not many rooms left so get it done.

After my work trying to sabotage and successfully doing so on EVERY other ride I have tried to make this year - I said a giant FU to the screw with me gods.... room is booked, but with a catch.

I actually had scheduled vacation for this, but it got canceled because I am being sent to a robbery/violent crime conference to attend on Wed, Thurs, Friday. So I didn't think I would make this.

I finally sacked up and said screw it, even if it is short turn around, I need to do it - so I wont be leaving until right after the conference on Friday - so LATE arrival Friday night/early Saturday morning for me.

But, finally..... IN.

Ray's new shirt deal.
  1. Bring your own damn shirt
  2. Buy an indelible ink pen, give to Ray
  3. Ray creates a 'custom' shirt just for you
  4. Pay Ray 100$ for 'original artwork'
  5. Be happy and don't worry..
JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses
My plan:

1. I purchased one of his damn shirts....

2. I will 'borrow' a pen when I get to the hotel...

3. Let Ray write/draw stuff on my shirt for a custom one off...

4. Buy Ray a beer for his troubles..

5. Be Happy, don't worry

6. Sell shirt on Ebay as an 'exclusive one off Ray creation' and make millions...

Erektion, looking forwards seeing and riding with younagain. Will you be bringing your lovely wife or coming alone.

Bump. There are still some rooms to be had but I'm going to release the block towards the end of August so don't get left out.