Reuben Run 7

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC, when you get as old as me you start calling them twice a year to "Just Check on your Reservations".

What was that saying????????????

JSNS

Called the Best Western today and there are still a few rooms available.

So as newbies to the Reuben Run what goes on at this fine event? Who is Reuben? And what is he running from?

Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't what you're running from but running to. The finest Reuben sandwich is here in beautiful downtown Lapine. Good roads,food and folks. Some of us are questionable but not dangerous. Looking forward to seeing you here. Check out the dinner sign-up.

I'm still looking for someone who has booked and wants a roommate.
maybe if you weren't so hard to get along with you could get a date.
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
bleh.gif
bleh.gif

No rooms left. Bummer. I had two other couples wanting to go, also.

Booking place said everything's full and my experience is the Timdercrest Motel is a craphole.

Next year.

No rooms left. Bummer. I had two other couples wanting to go, also.
Booking place said everything's full and my experience is the Timdercrest Motel is a craphole.

Next year.
I think that is BS. I will check in the morning when the manager is there and let you know.

My reputation precedes me and, wisely, no one wants me for a roommate. I booked a single room today at the group rate. There were no remaining double rooms available so everyone is safe, I'm not seeking a roommate. I am sorry that I failed to ask how many rooms were still available at the group rate.

My reputation precedes me and, wisely, no one wants me for a roommate. I booked a single room today at the group rate. There were no remaining double rooms available so everyone is safe, I'm not seeking a roommate. I am sorry that I failed to ask how many rooms were still available at the group rate.
Looks like the party just went in the crapper. See ya there buddy
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to miss the Run this year, I’m doing a 9 day trip the following week that will use up my spare vacation time. Sorry to miss everyone.

Sorry to miss the Run this year, I’m doing a 9 day trip the following week that will use up my spare vacation time. Sorry to miss everyone.
Damn it Hudson. Was looking forward to chatting with you again.

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses