Reuben Run #8

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some may know that my front tire was "Fanged" by some sort of industrial staple.  A benevolent attendee volunteered his plug system for the repair.  I do believe that it was Dynaplug.   We did have a really big fellow stick the devices into the tire, it's a tough job for a "lite wates" :).  They held the 20 psi that was remaining in the tire over night and during the ride to the in town Shell station to get the added 16 psi to bring her up to spec.  I'm happy to report that they are still holding up after the 485 mile ride home on Sunday and the days after. 

My thanks to those who spotted the problem and to all who assisted in the repair.

Well had some catching up to do since I took half of Thursday and Friday off not to mention Mel and I took the Fossil run putting in 330 miles on Sunday!

It was great to meet new folks and see familiar faces as well, this really is a great event even if I didnt find time to Eat My Effin Ruben!

The weather was great, the prime rib was phenomenal and while we stepped up the Friday night parking lot party you all opened up your hearts and your wallets and again we bout broke even which is all we desire. Being the local crew I enjoy stepping up and rolling out the red carpet for our visitors. We even found time to perform some unplanned maintenance!

I will upload some photos to the shared album this weekend, see yall next year!

JP and Mel

Ray, thanks again for putting this on. Wish I had said so personally, don't know where the time went.

Kevin