Reuben Run #9

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be at the Cenex station at 8:30 Thursday morning in Black Diamond, fill up there.  Should be 6-8 of us gathering.  Kickstands up at 8:45 heading out over SR410, lunch in Bickelton.  Some are headed to Maupin for the night, the rest are headed to LaPine.  Let us know if you are joining.  Panman is the ride leader.
Plan/Route change: due to fires and road closures

Just talked with Panman, due to all the fires and road closures slight change of plans.

Panman is leading the first group meeting in Carnation will be kickstands up at 8:00 and going via I-90 to the Bluebird in at Bickleton. 

I am leading the second group meeting at Cenex in Black Diamond will be kick stands up at 8:00 and heading via I-90 to the Bluebird Inn at Bickleton.  (202 miles, 3.5 hours according to google)  Here is my route (Yakima Canyon is open if it stays that way, we will go down that): Black Diamond to Bickleton

Anyone else wanting to go a different route and meet us there you are welcome to meet us at the Bluebird Inn.  

The goal is to have lunch about 12-12:30.  Order when you get there so we don't overwhelm the place.  Let them know you are part of the MC group that Kevin organized.

At lunch we'll figure out the route to LaPine, most likely going down US 97 depending on how long people want to be on the bikes and the heat/fires in Central Oregon.

Mother Nature is a dirty bitch. The winds are supposed to change and fill our area with smoke by tonight.  The early forcast said no but now it's yes. Maybe Mother nature is a politician. 

Riding the Box should be OK.

Sorry I missed everyone- I had a last minute chance to show a friend around WA on dirt bikes and road bikes and not enough time to get there and back. Hope the weather and air were tolerable- it is pretty ugly in the Seattle area right now until Monday