Reuben Run #9

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of a tough crowd, JSNS!

107893962_10158507219294628_896787936205076235_o.jpg

90% no-show for me. Diablo gig starts following Monday. So unless someone wants to send, oh, say, 30k USD cash to me...

90% no-show for me. Diablo gig starts following Monday. So unless someone wants to send, oh, say, 30k USD cash to me...

You know you were a pain in the ass when you were retired.  But I liked you better then.  What are you going to do?  Work until you die?

No worries, the extra special storage and exercise fees will put a serious hole in that 30k.🤣

No longer a mere shirt purchaser, I will be there. Coming from new home in Spokane. Heading down Thursday evening.

The old Pie Tart and myself will be winding our way to Rays shindig Thursday Morning probably dragging a straggler or two. We decided to spend the night at the Imperial River Hotel in Maupin as we have enjoyed the stay on other occasions. They are serving dinner till eight so thinking if we get up early and I don't try to get us lost to many times we should be in for a 6: to 6:30 dinner if any one is interested.

DSCN4391_zpsna8qf4ah.jpg

Boy this is an old picture, no lights on the forks and I haven't had those light's under the mirrors for quite a while.

It's good to have friends, so hence the invite.