Reuben Run #9

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be at the Cenex station at 8:30 Thursday morning in Black Diamond, fill up there.  Should be 6-8 of us gathering.  Kickstands up at 8:45 heading out over SR410, lunch in Bickelton.  Some are headed to Maupin for the night, the rest are headed to LaPine.  Let us know if you are joining.  Panman is the ride leader.
Panman isn't sure how that happened! Remember that picture lost on a gravel road?

Be at the Cenex station at 8:30 Thursday morning in Black Diamond, fill up there.  Should be 6-8 of us gathering.  Kickstands up at 8:45 heading out over SR410, lunch in Bickelton.  Some are headed to Maupin for the night, the rest are headed to LaPine.  Let us know if you are joining.  Panman is the ride leader.
Thanks for the invite.  Not sure if I'm leaving on Wed or Thurs so I'll get back.

Pointing the Tenere east and leaving in a couple hours. I know, I know...La Pine is south but who says I have to go straight there!

I’ll bring tools skoot...we’ll have plenty of parts bikes there! 😉

~G
I'll keep a lift open so you don't have to crawl around on the floor. :punk:

Weather is looking good!

Click bait

Any smoke up in the area Ray?
We had some last night but the winds are favorable and it's supposed to be good for the weekend. 90 degrees and clear.😁

Hwy 97 is closed south of here but should be open soon. There was fire on both sides of the road. Keep an eye on the road reports in case you need to do I5 to 58 or 395to 31

I'll keep a lift open so you don't have to crawl around on the floor. :punk:

We had some last night but the winds are favorable and it's supposed to be good for the weekend. 90 degrees and clear.😁

Hwy 97 is closed south of here but should be open soon. There was fire on both sides of the road. Keep an eye on the road reports in case you need to do I5 to 58 or 395to 31
can jeremy Macklin and I go around crator lake to avoid mm 241 to 249  we will be going up 97 out of Klamath falls 

I have a room at Newberry with two queen beds Wed-Sat night if anyone wants to split the rent.  I'm all by myself.  

Fire me a text if interested: (360) 791-3311