Reuben Run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
The art will be up in a couple days but to get things moving, those that want shirts can paypal me at [email protected] as a gift. The shirts will be blue this year.

Up to and including xl the price is 10.00 larger sizes 12.00. If you need one the size of a pup tent like me then we will take up a collection for you.
I don't know that we need the Special shirts this year but if you want them we need at least a dozen or more to make it worth doing for the shirt guy.
Don't confuse me with special requests and you need to be here to get your shirt or have someone pick it up for you and that doesn't mean the mailman.

See all of you in Sept.

When you PayPal money please include your forum name and the shirt size

Last edited by a moderator:
Could I get one of them in pink, with a scooped neck, made out of silk instead of cotton, and have it sent directly to my friend HotRodZilla? It would make a good accessory for the type of pictures of him that seem to be favorites on the forum.

Oh sorry - you said no special requests....

Sent - Make it 1ea medium. Oh, and please, nothing special about it.

I got the final on the shirt art today so now we'll see if I can get it posted here. If not then I'll need a volunteer to put it up.

If this works we need to get right ordering shirts because we only have until the 5th of sept.

There will be hooded sweatshirts for 18.00 up to xl and 20.00 for the fat people.

So far only eight people have ordered shirts and that isn't enough to make it work so it's time to shit or get off the pot.

Quite a few of you have said you wanted shirts but it doesn't count until you send me the MONEY.

We will collect for food at the door.

Alright you convinced me Ray...need one (XL) and one (L).
How soon do you want the $$$ Paypal'd to you?

--G
As long as i have it by the 5th of sept. Were good. Thats when I have to pay for them.Do you want T shirts or sweat shirts. T shirts are 10.00 and sweats are 18.00.

Alright you convinced me Ray...need one (XL) and one (L).

How soon do you want the $$$ Paypal'd to you?

--G
As long as i have it by the 5th of sept. Were good. Thats when I have to pay for them.

Do you want T shirts or sweat shirts. T shirts are 10.00 and sweats are 18.00.
Sweat shirts...I'll shoot the funds to you this week.

--G

I added a Hoodie to my T shirt order. Both in Large size.

PayPal sent this afternoon.

I really THANK YOU for taking on all this two years in a row. Riding to Oregon and beyond is real a treat.

Bruce

AKA Longrider (At 78 years)

Latest posts