Reuben Run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a number of people that said they want shirts in the other thread but haven't sent money. I am only ordering for those that PayPal by the 5th of Sept. When you send money be sure to remind me of the size cause I'm gettin old and forgety. I will probably order some spares but don't count on it

Lots of hoodies getting sold.. wonder if ya'll wanna be shot or something?
not_i.gif

Sent funds for 1xxl shirt.

Thanks for doing this for two years.

See you in Sept. Will be in the truck and camper this year.

Joe (Tucson Joe)

Shirt orders close one month from today.

There are people that said they wanted shirts in the other thread but haven't coughed up the money.

Remember, If you want a shirt it needs to be paid for or it doesn't get ordered.

Reuben Run 2013: Shirt Order List as of 8/13. If you've ordered a RR13 shirt and your name is not on the list below, or if your previous order needs to be modified, please contact BeemerDonS via PM or [email protected] or 480-440-4666. ATTENTION: You must pay FJRay by PayPal by September 5, [email protected] and mark your payment as "gift"!

Fairlaner - XXL and Medium
DJ Bill - 3XL
Panman - XLT or XXL
Gregory -XL
Rich - XL
DudeWado - Medium
juniorfjr - ???
BeemerDonS - 4XL
johnny80s - 2XL
wabill - one each Medium
escapefjrtist - Hooded sweatshirts: one XL and one Large
ahchiu - XL T-shirt and XL sweatshirt
Nightshine - XL
dcarver - one XL and one XXL
Niehart - XL
Longrider - Hoodie and T-shirt, both Large
Tucson Joe - XXL shirt

Last edited by a moderator:
DudeWado and juniorfjr have been added to the Reuben Run II shirt list. Anyone else need to be placed on the Shirt Order Roster for FJRay?

Remember, order deadline is September 5!

Last edited by a moderator:
mine needs to be xxx,shrinkage ya know

Brother Bill, I changed your shirt to 3XL. Anyone that has paid for a Reuben Run II shirt and is not on the list, or needs the size or quantity modified, please post up here or contact BeemerDons.

PLEASE NOTE: FJRay is only ordering shirts that are paid for by the 5th of September!

graci azz amigo.if its to big I can have the wife wear it as a nitey,that way doggy style I can look at rays face instead of thinking about baseball,hell I could go for 30 min with that.lol

graci azz amigo.if its to big I can have the wife wear it as a nitey,that way doggy style I can look at rays face instead of thinking about baseball,hell I could go for 30 min with that.lol
That is a truly scary visual from my position.:):)

haha,nothing like target fixation.(I think I just made myself throw up alittle,im getting as sick in the head as bust.................oh well)