Reuben Run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha,nothing like target fixation.(I think I just made myself throw up alittle,im getting as sick in the head as bust.................oh well)
At least you are still doing it with your wife and not the neighbors sheep.
rolleyes.gif

Shirt orders close in 14 days . I will only be ordering shirts that are paid for or prior arrangments made.

Back to your regular programing
smile.png

Reuben Run 2013: Shirt Order List as of 8/13. If you've ordered a RR13 shirt and your name is not on the list below, or if your previous order needs to be modified, please contact BeemerDonS via PM or [email protected] or 480-440-4666. ATTENTION: You must pay FJRay by PayPal by September 5, [email protected] and mark your payment as "gift"!
Need to add:

blufjr, large tee

Last edited by a moderator:

Reuben Run 2013: Shirt Order List as of 9/3. If you've ordered a RR13 shirt and your name is not on the list below, or if your previous order needs to be modified, please contact BeemerDonS via PM or [email protected] or 480-440-4666. ATTENTION: You must pay FJRay by PayPal by September 5, [email protected] and mark your payment as "gift"!

Barry and Sheila - Large T-shirt and an XL Hoodie
blufjr - large tee
Fairlaner - Two XXL and Medium
DJ Bill - 3XL
Panman - XLT or XXL
Gregory -XL
Rich - XL
DudeWado - Medium
juniorfjr - Hoodie and T shirt, XXL
BeemerDonS - 4XL
johnny80s - 2XL
wabill - one each Medium
escapefjrtist - Hooded sweatshirts: one XL and one Large
ahchiu - XL T-shirt and XL sweatshirt
Nightshine - XL
dcarver - one XL and one XXL
Niehart - XL
Longrider - Hoodie and T-shirt, both Large
Tucson Joe - XXL shirt

Reuben Run 2013: Shirt Order List as of 9/3. If you've ordered a RR13 shirt and your name is not on the list below, or if your previous order needs to be modified, please contact BeemerDonS via PM or [email protected] or 480-440-4666. ATTENTION: You must pay FJRay by PayPal by September 5, [email protected] and mark your payment as "gift"!

blufjr - large tee
Fairlaner - XXL and Medium
DJ Bill - 3XL
Panman - XLT or XXL
Gregory -XL
Rich - XL
DudeWado - Medium
juniorfjr - ???
BeemerDonS - 4XL
johnny80s - 2XL
wabill - one each Medium
Nightshine - XL
Niehart - XL
Tucson Joe - XXL shirt
IIRC Hoodie and T shirt, XXL

Barry and Sheila - Large T-shirt and an XL Hoodie
blufjr - large tee
Fairlaner - Two XXL and Medium
DJ Bill - 3XL
Panman - XLT or XXL
Gregory -XL
Rich - XL
DudeWado - Medium
juniorfjr - Hoodie and T shirt, XXL
BeemerDonS - 4XL
johnny80s - 2XL
wabill - one each Medium
Nightshine - XL
Niehart - XL
Tucson Joe - XXL shirt
IIRC Hoodie and T shirt, XXL
List amended!

Orders close at midnight. I might order some spares in popular sizes but I don't want left overs that don't fit me so there won't be very many.

See ya in a couple weeks.

Buncha old phat pharts.. I gotta admit a few years before me forum days I was between XL an XXL though.. :blum: