Reuben Run3, 2014 T-Shirts!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray, sent you payment for one x-rated version, size xl. Payment is from Vincent Motors.

Ray,

One medium G-rated shirt.

One medium zip-up hoodie.

You said zip-up hoodies would be " a few dollars more", so I made it $25.

Thanks,

John

Ray

I would like one medium G-rated T shirt

and one XL G-rated zip hoodie.

Many Thanks for all the work you do so I can have a great time in Oregon.

Bruce

Paypal sent.
XX Lard
1- G-rated
1- X-rated Collector's Edition

Thank you, thank you very much.
wink.png

Y'know, if Wheaties would show up I'd buy his danged shirt(s)!
punk.gif

(Hugs and kisses, Mark)

Last edited by a moderator:
Two weeks until shirt orders close. Get your order in if you want one or ten. Proceeds go to a good cause. This year any leftover funds go to building a skate park for local kids.

Paypal sent.XX Lard

1- G-rated

wink.png

punk.gif

(Hugs and kisses, Mark)
Hey Mike! Good to see you post.
smile.png

I actually purchased a shirt with Ray's face on it...just so I can wear it to EOM.

I wish I could ride out there this year, but it ain't happenin, so hopefully in a year or two I will wear a well aged "Ray" shirt when wifey and I come out to visit.

Paypal sent.XX Lard

1- G-rated

wink.png

punk.gif

(Hugs and kisses, Mark)
Hey Mike! Good to see you post.
smile.png

I actually purchased a shirt with Ray's face on it...just so I can wear it to EOM.

I wish I could ride out there this year, but it ain't happenin, so hopefully in a year or two I will wear a well aged "Ray" shirt when wifey and I come out to visit.

Hey Mark, When you get your shirt don't worry about the stains on it and for sure don't do any DNA tests.
uhoh.gif

Oh, so THAT'S what you meant when you said you would "sign" it.

EDIT: Now I know why you guys called it an x-rated shirt. Couldn't figure that out until now,

Ten days to go for shirt orders. You don't want to miss one of these soon to be collectible pieces of history . Well at least a piece of something. Even if you don't want one you would be supporting local kids so open your wallet and order up.
punk.gif

One more week is all you get. Don't miss this chance to add another piece of stuff to your collection.

48 hours to go and shirt order will be cut off. We may be able to order some after the run but I'm not sure how long Jay keeps the screens.

Don't miss out order up now.
smile.png

Size XL

1- G-rated hoodie
1- X-rated Collector's Edition hoodie

Paypal money on the way.

Looks like I might make it down for the day. If not I will contact Ray for mailing arrangements.