Reuben Run3, 2014 T-Shirts!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9 hours left to get your shirt order in. You may not get another chance to get my Ugly mug on a premium grease rag for your garage.

Remember we can mail them if your to lazy to get here or otherwise occupied. We don't need to know what Bust is doing but I'll bet it has to do with sheep and his son's new car.
rolleyes.gif

Dang I almost missed out. Going to have the be this afternoon as I have no clue aboot paypal.

Looks like a nice day to go play in the Vette.
punk.gif
I have till Friday before he comes an gets it.

Ray, I'll take 1 ea vulgar and 1 ea politically correct.

My guess is 2x?

Any recommendations to size and fit?

Ray, I'll take 1 ea vulgar and 1 ea politically correct.My guess is 2x?

Any recommendations to size and fit?
For Christ's sake I'm not your dresser. Ask Shauna or the dog.

I'll put you down for 2xl and you can grow or shrink as required.

Just send your money while you're alive and it will be here when you arrive. First church of the gooey death and discount house of worship.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang I almost missed out. Going to have the be this afternoon as I have no clue aboot paypal.
Looks like a nice day to go play in the Vette.
punk.gif
I have till Friday before he comes an gets it.
You are rather clueless . Have Shelia handle it. Get me the number and sizes so I can order tomorow.

Paypal Sent!

$15- For Amy's PG Rated
$20- XXL R Rated Hoodie
$12- XL R Rated Shirt
$12- L R Rated Shirt

Sorry that it's so late. Just making sure the finances on the trip wasn't too tight.
Thanks Ray,
Carl

Shirt orders are closed. There may be a chance later if Jay doesn't trash the screens right away.

Well, then, you can call me Ray,

you can call me Jay.

Just don't ask for no tshirts after closing time!

I'm going to be ordering some extra shirts tomorrow or the next day. If any body happens to want a shirt let me know right away. We're done here.

Should have the last of the shirts this week and Patti will have her current quilt done so we will get them in the mail the first of the week.

Wheatie!! yours should be non toxic by then but you might want to air it out some more.
weirdsmiley.gif

I just need it to be non-toxic by the time I wear it at EOM...

...is that even possible? Yikes.

EDIT: BTW, I payed for the official signature... :D

Last edited by a moderator: