Revzilla.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. I have had nothing but great experiences w/ Revzilla and will continue to promote their brand. Plus, their reviews and YouTube videos help a lot. When in doubt, call their customer service number and they will give you honest feedback even if it means not getting a sale out of you.

Highly recommend!

Big Revzilla.com buyer here, too. Great customer service all around.

I stopped at their Philly store on the way down to the Void rally last fall (definitely needed rain pants!) and discovered the one downside to their incredible growth is that the warehouse is no longer in the same building as the store, so finding something from the rack in the right size was a challenge.

But they did make a well-appreciated gesture with a (quickly redeemed) $15 gift card for the inconvenience.

+1 on the recommendations
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I have had nothing but good experiences with Revzilla, I wish the AMA would get a deal with them instead of Bikebandit. My mother used to say "If you can't say something good about someone, say nothing." So when it comes to them I am speechless.

I just bought a Ram mount, one that mounts in the mirror post hole. You know this is about the size of your thumb.

It was shipped in a 15X12X3 box
gah.gif
after I dumped all the packing out I thought they forgot to put it in the box, but it was there and I did find it.

​Looks like a small bubble envelope would have worked and saved me some shipping?

No big deal and I'm not worried about the cost, just thought they over did it on the packing otherwise I'm happy.

They absolutely overdo it on packing. But as a general rule, that's a good thing, given the price of a lot of the stuff we order from them.

I agree they are a really good internet motorcycle retailer. Great demo videos as well.

I have offered many product reviews on the stuff I have purchased. I find, however, that if you don't give one of their products a good review, it rarely gets published. As far as I am concerned, you take the good with the bad and if you don't have the balls for the bad, then quit bugging the shit out of customers for reviews.

I have been using Revzilla a lot and with them being local I check their website first. My wife and I went to their shop in Philly and they were very helpful and knowledgeable. My wife was looking for a jacket and lady sized her up and pulled out a jacket that fit her like a glove. I was looking at helmets and got the same service from the guy helping me out.

Hate paying for the revzilla dollars. would rather just have a lower prices.

I ordered new riding pants and helmet for wifey. Helmet was fine, but the pants were too small. Called customer service, and talked to a very helpful guy (Brad?). He said "no problem.", and proceeded to take of everything. Sent me an email with RA and return prepaid postage through UPS, and ordered the next size up. From the time I called him, and the day the new pants arrived was 3 days!

I've always been happy with Revzilla's selection and shipping, and now I can say I'm also happy with their customer service.

Free shipping is not to be underrated, ordered a product from twisted throttle, did not make the 199.00 free shipping cut-off (147 or so) unhappy with product so it was returned, no problem with the return but it cost me the shipping to and from me, around $30 for the learning experience.

95% of all of my gear and parts came from Revzilla for my recent cross country trip... Nothing but A+++ ratings from me!!!