Riceticker Botnet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
[SIZE=36pt]You've been pwn3d![/SIZE]
Your forum has now become part of the RiceTicker Botnet and is being used to hack into the Yamaha Corporate database to steal the new 2010 FJR designs….and while we're at it......your personal bank accounts for all your rupees, wampum, and PayPal bucks we can find.

[SIZE=18pt]Symantec sux and rides hot C14s with failing BMW final drives![/SIZE]
Do not attempt to adjust your screen. We control the horizontal and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand search welfare recipients or upgrade one single user to near-perfect Google recall. We can make your tire cup prematurely, your Amsoil curdle, and your side bags fall off…or we can sell you a 14 year Y.E.S. policy for $20 in Florida and Canada! We can even paint your FJR racing red.

We will control all that you see, click on, and rant about. Press <Ctrl>+<F5> for full effect. You are about to experience the shock and awe which reaches into the deepest inner recesses of the forum….or New Jersey…whichever is closest.

[SIZE=18pt]And every link you click on kills a puppy!
[/SIZE]
x1pAdjo0uCo2H2Pdsl4WAvIpXVsQxXjg7md.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]Kthxbye.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]1 G |\| ^ C 1 0 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]The RiceTicker Syndicate[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovin' every minute of it!

I also own and operate very well an Armalite AR-50. Anybody do bad and you'll never hear it coming.

Gary in Fairbanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the elucidation. At least I now understand all the weirdness that has been occuring.

The had to because she tried many Yamah route making mundane depositories. Maybe guts now sophisitcation by-products ice cream never failed nervous :dribble: coporate virus now!! :blink:

Thanks mine suicidal roger that gear ratio. :)

Ronnieheadbanger.gif

"Look mommy, teacher says that everytime you click on the mouse...a puppy dies."

It's an ignaciowunderfullife....

click..............................click.

We can deluge you with a thousand search welfare recipients

Hmm. Don't that about cover a month of threads here? I like the new term though. gonna have to hit a few of 'em with it.

:jester:

I can laugh now, but as a guy who struggles to keep the home's network running bug and virus free, I have to admit, my heart sunk when I hit this site and saw some of the categories. (the header didn't immediately show all the stuff. I still saw the bikes.)

Anyway. Thanks for the fun, but I'm eagerly awaiting a return to the normal BS I see on this forum (which usually does not include thoughts of hours spent cleaning my computer of a trojan).