Ride buddies wanted !

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jalingo

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi brothers ,Frenchy here

Good days are arriving quick in NYC and really would like some buddies to go to ride with mostly on Sundays

For so many years I was a lone wolf back home in France i did so many trips around Europe alone

I did Nice French Riviera to Abakan south Siberia ALONE in summer 2009

As Im stationed here in NY for few years , I would like to meet some FJR enthousiasts or who ever is up to rides in Connecticut or NY or even other states

Thanks guys

I thought most people were alone in Siberia.
tonguesmiley.gif

Where abouts in New York are you living now?

shortest route looks to be 505 miles to SEO...hope to see you there...and yea, you need to get out of Harlem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Frenchy;

I live in North Jersey and would be happy to go riding with you. I ride through the Winter as long as the roads are dry.

Tomorrow, Sunday the 7th of October, I'm riding with some friends up to Hunter Mountain for Oktoberfest. You are welcome to join us if you'd like. We will be departing the Nanuet Diner, 120 Rt-59 West, Nanuet, NY at 9:00 AM SHARP.

If you plan on joining us please RSVP on our group Meetup event page. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
jalingo is a great guy. He stayed with me for a few nights here during Sturgis.

Anyone that gets a chance should ride with him. Good rider and a great guy as well.

John
Thousand thanks to bigjohnsd and his family for the AMAZING hospitality !! I felt like home , uncle John as I respectfully call him , showed me the best of Sturgis !! 

Superb rides , best Midwest food and a lot of discussions 

This is what motorcycling is all about , meeting persons with the same passion , and building everlasting memories 

next year sturgis will be even better !!